Rock Hard

Jaisin: Ok, Say you are on ur bed on ur back. When you guys masturbate...does your penis get harder if you point it towards your feet? I have a hard time getting it to point that way. It won't bend that way at all and if I point that way I get a better sensation. Anyone else get that?

H8Monga: I'm lost ??? ??? ???

You want to make it point towards your feet instead of up? Are you asking about a sensation while doing this or are you asking if it's hard to do it OR are you asking if the penis seems to get harder while doing this?

Either way I never really notice and I've pointed it in all kinds of directions.

Jaisin: Ok In other words, What happens to you when you point your fully erect penis toward your feet. For me I feel tension and I can't point it all they way. It also feels better if I point that way when masturbating.

H8Monga: I may just have to try that to refresh my memory... not now though... but some time... I would think that if you're pointing it down you would feel something at the base, right? I am sure someone here can explain it better than I can put into words... the reason that is... you're like stretching something doing that? ???

Ineligible: As I understand it, there are ligaments that send to pull your erection to point towards your face. How far they pull it seems to be different with different people, and with those who are big they are working against a lot of gravity. But to push your erection to point down would presumably be stretching those ligaments.

7x6andchg: IIRC - That's called the suspensory ligament that you're stretching - and the 'cutting' of it is one of the simpler methods of surgical penile enlargement because it lets more of your penis "hang" outside your body.  Stretching it, it was rumored, would do the same (to the tune of 1/4 to 1/2" at most)

The downside, of course, is that one can not, then, have an erection that points up anymore - parallel to the ground at best.

Any MD's or other health care workers (or anyone else) may feel free to correct me - I'm going from memory here....

7x6&C

H8Monga: That's what I was thinking but wasn't going to make myself look like a bigger fool than I am! It sounds on track to me, but we need a doctor here. Is there a doctor in the house?

I wouldn't want to have a droopy erection, but it's not like it's always parallel to the floor now...

7x6andchg: I proffer this description found on the internet:

A triangular flap of skin is removed from the pubic hair area. This allows access to the root of the penis which is then dissected from the pubic bone. From the inside of his groin, that buried part of the penis is pushed down and sutured in place. Then the triangular flap of skin is sutured in place to cover the extension. When healing is complete, pubic hair will grow out of this flap on the shaft of his penis.

The patient stays in hospital for one day, off work for five days and absolutely no sex for at least three weeks. He will take medication to inhibit erections.

To reduce the chance of scar tissue contracting or the penis retreating upward, a special bandage that has weights incorporated in it must wrapped around the penis two weeks post operatively. The traction was continued and increased for 4-6 months.

Complications include infection, erectile dysfunction, (impotence) or depression. Average increase in penis length was 3.5 cm. (or just over an inch).
----------------------------------------------------------

It does not answer the idea of stretching this ligament, but does corroborate our idea that cutting it would add length. Still waiting for a doctor....

Jaisin: Horrible side effects for surgery. Lol. Thats not worth it in my opinion

7x6andchg: The idea of penile traction didn't appeal to me either...

The things I will surf for on the internet because of this board.... :eek:

7x6&C