Rock out with your cock out! (and a penis extension)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RandyL, Apr 16, 2008.

1. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I'm going to try something new soon. I've been walking around town lately with no underwear under my shorts. My dick pokes out and jiggles around more this way.

I'm going to order a 3" or 4" penis extension from one of those adult sex supply websites, and put that on before going out. And see what happens from that!

Anyone ever done this just for the thrill of it?

I'll have to wear it up to the movie theater on a friday night and see if the teenage girls notice it.:biggrin1:

2. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Don't be creepy =(

3. theprizefighter

I hope the cops notice.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fun, huh? It works the same way with boxers. Summer is coming. Get yourself a few pair of those shiny mesh basketball (gym) shorts in light to medium colors. You'll show such great male form that you won't need the penis extension.

5. musclebare9

Gold Member

How about smearing Alpo on your ass, crawling around on your hands and knees at the local park and seeing if any dogs notice. I don't know how old you are but if you are stalking teenage girls like this, I hope they lock you up.

6. livingstoneuk

livingstoneuk New Member

Albums:
    haha go ahead son make my day lol :) Give some freeback and ill probley order one :) ill walk about with it in college and in lunch ill go to the city center :D

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

rANDY... whAT a cute name, in Australia it has other conotations, like, always horny, but I wont go into that.
    Lets hope your new B/F, Bubba, enjoys your sweet ass and cock extension when they send you away... you lowlife:biggrin1::biggrin1:

8. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Jeez why all the negative comments? So he's going to show a bit of a bulge and walk around town? Big deal. He's not forcing people to stare at his cock.

Why are people assuming that he is going to harass young girls?

The hypocrisy on here seems quite breath taking.

One guy wants to pack something extra into his pants and you act like he is a child raping pervert. I don't get it, loads of guys on here brag about their big cock, what clothes show it off the best and countless guys have posted pics of their erect penis but all this chap is doing is walking about with a prominent bulge. He's not raping anyone. He's not flashing anyone. Its a bit of harmless titillation at best. A prominent bulge doesn't automatically suggest sexual arousal unless its clearly showing an erection.

A woman wears a padded bra and no-one bats an eyelid, a guy packs his pants and he's a low life scum who should be raped in jail??:eek:

Give the poor man a break, not everyone has a fucking monster between their legs.

9. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

there are many places in the USA where he would be treated as a pervert, and maybe even arrested. (who knows whether the charges would stick.) Parents want to protect their daughters from men like that. :usa2:

10. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Ironic really considering that the vast majority of child abuse happens in childrens own home or from a close relative.

I am not sure what they are protecting their daughter from. I mean its only a bit of a trouser bulge (I am assuming of course that he is not exposing his cock). I can imagine the scene...young man walking down the street with a bit of a trouser bulge, feeling quite the man. Parents and teenage daughter approach from the other direction. The Dad suddenly spies the young mans crotch bulge, alarmed he exclaims "Good Lord! The man has a rather prominent frontal bulge! Don't look Sarah! Your eyes will melt and you will be damned to hell! Run for the hills! That mans bulge will corrupt us all! America is doomed!!!!"

:wink:

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O. I agree with you Dazza. We Americans are one uptight society. Unfortunately, we worry about the wrong things. The issues that should really get our concern don't.

12. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Yes but American Law is hardly something for other countries to aspire too. Infact most places are trying desperatly to remove the biggetry and redneck views from their legal systems.

13. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Considering what kind of site this is, I'm surprised I didn't get unanimous support.

No, I'm not going after young girls or anything like that, I just want to give women of all ages (well, up to about 40 or 45 anyhow) something to look at.

I spend a LOT of time staring at women's tits and asses, so I'm going to return the favor. Give them something to whisper to their friends about!

I think it'll be fun.

14. Big meat pumper

Big meat pumper New Member

Forget the extension. If someone wants to see your cock, you certainly do not want to show you have an "addition."

Try a vac pomp if you really want to get big. Combine it with
    Jelq.

15. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I think the chances of some girl wanting to see my cock after checking out my new and improved bulge are pretty damn slim.

If it DOES happen.... well, I'll worry about that when the time comes.

16. BIGBOY_WADE

BIGBOY_WADE New Member

Go for it man. There is nothing wrong with letting it bounce around in ur shorts. I do it all the time. Shopping malls, out at the parks, parties and neighbours gardens.
    Women do it with no bra's and nickers on, no one calls them anything.
    All the women I know enjoy watching i've evan had some get their friends or sisters round when im their.
    Freeballin is Freedom .... Enjoy.

17. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I ordered a 4 inch penis extension last night, I'll have to wait for UPS and then the fun begins!

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    RandyL: Have fun with it and keep us posted.

There is a video floating around that has a waiter with a rubber dick in his snug white pants while he works. The costume people did a great job; it looks like it's all him. The female customers are being secretly filmed to catch their reactions. It's funny as hell.

19. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Update.

Got the 4" penis extension. I think I got ripped, even for $6.99 . It weighs less than an ounce, and it's smaller in diameter than my cock even when I'm fully soft.

But I trieds it out and walked around town a few times with it in there, kind of watching women while looking away from them to see if anyonew noticed. One girl did, others, I'm not sure about.

But it won't do.

So today it was back onto another adult site, and I ordered a 3" extension that looks more like a penis sleeve, and cost something like $19-$20. It says it makes your cock thicker too, and it says it weighs 10 ounces. I hope it's one of those 1/4" thick rubber walled cocks I've seen on 1-2 sites.

So I'll wait for it to get here and try again.:151:

Freeballing is kind of fun, I'll have to do it more often!

20. Nikkiwadlin

Nikkiwadlin New Member

Wait... does this not compare to breast augmentation, sticking out proud and prominent? Cleavage stareing you in the face, almost to the nipple. If I were to wear a pair of low riser jeans with my penis stem exposed, I would be hauled off to jail. What is the difference. It is all sexual. Men make the laws, men live by them.

Draft saved Draft deleted