Rock Star/Diva Demands

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just for a bit of fun.....
If you were a rock star, diva or anyone with fame and fortune beyond imagination and the world was at your feet, what would you totally, absolutely want without question or hesitation.

I would start with all my security men being well built, handsome and hung and willing to perform what ever I ask. If some happened to resemble OCMuscleJock, even better.
Also, I would ban the use of those annoying little sprigs of mint that are popping up in drinks, desserts, meals, wherever. I love mint, I love the tast of mint but get rid of those sprigs out of my food.

Okay, that's a start.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If I were a Rockstar(and I am a musician), I would play music everyday, record music, write music, listen to music and tour the world getting dunk and high and playing rock and roll...

That's more or less my lifes dream.

I dont want the decadent lifestyle of rockers though.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Darn, I thought this was going to be one of those threads in which people post the most outrageous backstage contract rider provisions. You know, no green m&m's, only water from an ancient spring in Tasmania, all fluffers must look like Penelope Cruz.........

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Darn, I thought this was going to be one of those threads in which people post the most outrageous backstage contract rider provisions. You know, no green m&m's, only water from an ancient spring in Tasmania, all fluffers must look like Penelope Cruz.........

Exactly.....so let your imagination go and be demanding!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No pink coloured anything.
Coke not Pepsi. No diet crap, aspartame/acesulfame potassium is evil.
Ice cold non-mineral still water.
Pizza Bianco (light garlic butter base instead of pizza sauce)

Oh, wait, those are my demands now. :smile:

I think I'd try for something like Iggy Pop's which is the funniest ever written.
TSG Backstage: Iggy Pop

With one addition.
One (1) dancing lip-sync artist to go onstage in my place while I sing from backstage, unseen. Stage fright is a bitch.