Rock Stars. (Lots of them!)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Fireballs, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

The Long and Short of it

I searched for this, and no one's posted it here, so here you go. Lots of rock stars' vital statistics and bedroom skills, as described by groupies. Apparently, the singer of Pantera is huge, Marilyn Manson is tiny, and Billy Idol is somewhere in the middle. There's a lot more, but you guys would probably strangle me if I cut and paste the entire list, right?

(Those of you who like metal should also check out the rest of the Metal Sludge site.)

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Hmmmmm, I kinda gave up after finding a third claim of ten inches among the first 25 names mentioned alone. That and the ludicrous generalizations such as, "Chris DeGarmo / Queensryche: Like most tall skinny guys, Chris is also hung like a horse". Most of the information is sourced from an unreliable site containing dubious groupie reports.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i think those of us on this forum are already well aware of the "range estimation" skills of the average "civilian" :rolleyes:

4. B_JigBohn9x8

B_JigBohn9x8 New Member

Judging by the work of the Plastercasters of Chicago, there don't seem to be any Monster Cocks in the Rock'n'roll world.

Jimi Hendrix was supposedly the biggest, especially in thickness, and Tommy Lee the longest. I've seen a photo of the Hendrix cast and photos of Lee. Neither are big enough for me.

Certainly there are Monster Cock Musicians in the world, but the successful Rock Stars are disappointing.

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

This list is a pile of horseshit. I can make a few matches from women I've known personally but still...the size estimation can be off. The benefits of cutting my whore claws in L.A....

The list is a good chuckle. I spotted 2 right away that were from bitter groupies wanting to get even.

6. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I totally agree with you. It is also very incomplete, since they couldn't even find (not that they looked/researched) any info about Warren Cuccurullo.

7. Macarion

Macarion New Member

WTF!??!?!

Draft saved Draft deleted