Rocking the Thong

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a thong underneath, or I wear nothing underneath!! Love them. Find the cheap ones from K-Mart (Joe Boxer) just as comfortable as the silk ones I've gotten from specialty stores.

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bookworm: I have the regular ones I don't like the strings at all or the net ones if that was the case I'd be naked then. But I have every style 1 in each color since I have an underwear fetish I buy the whole collection not just one color. I think I have more invested in my underwear fetish of jockstraps thongs n bikinis then I do in suits and ties. :p

bob4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i wear a thong when i'm feeling really sexy or submissive. the girls and guys i've been with have always liked it.

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Joe Boxer ones are very comfy! Get 'em at K-mart believe it or not! (9.99 for 3!)

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Yep. If you are going to wear a g-string in public, some manscaping is in order.
I just ordered my first g-string thong...and wowow..i cant wait to wear it to the beach for the first time....although i sorta have hair thighs and bum...should i shave...wat do u think??