Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just got the JM Skinz thong in! HOLY FUCK! It's hot!

I have probably 10 pair now. It's all I wear. The most comfortable things ever. One of the few with a stretchy enough pouch and my gf loves them

joshca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to wear 2(x)ist bikini briefs now I only wear thongs...I have a big cock and balls and the support is great

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
Great post. Thongs are an awesome choice for underwear and even swimwear. I started wearing bikini briefs and speedos than moved to thong underwear. I got tired of having a white bum in my underwear so I took up thong swimwear and now even wear g-strings at the beach. I expect you'll be thonging in the sin in no time - just remember to manscape.

I second the recommendation for N2N and Ergowear thongs along with Skinzwear swimwear.

denverbtm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great post. Thongs are an awesome choice for underwear and even swimwear. I started wearing bikini briefs and speedos than moved to thong underwear. I got tired of having a white bum in my underwear so I took up thong swimwear and now even wear g-strings at the beach. I expect you'll be thonging in the sin in no time - just remember to manscape.

I second the recommendation for N2N and Ergowear thongs along with Skinzwear swimwear.

Thanks Bud. I have been wearing the CK Body Thong and the JM Skinz Thong! Amazing thongs...

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had a few thongs. they were great, i loved the feeling of the strap in my asscrack.

i need to go buy some new ones.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any JM Skinz wearers try the ergowear thongs? N2N are a little too feminine for me usually (though the give a GREAT buldge), and I'm afraid the Ergowears look pretty similar. JM Skinz are the best and I have every color except yellow (to avoid the banana hammock jokes), but why isn't they can't make a blue one?

Also, I want a few more pair with a back like this Bumgear one (link). The only pair I have is from a different brand and the crotch is WAY TOO SMALL. Any suggestions?

luv2wankmycock

Just Browsing
Media
i usually go commando, but when i do wear underwear i rock the thongs or jockstraps..try abcunderwear.com and internationaljock.com they have excellent stuff and @ good prices too

LoveMyThongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love hearing about everyone’s first time in a thong. I remember putting it on and I got so Hard so fast I came on the spot.

from there i was poolside and when I got my thong tan lines I was so into it. I wear nothing else and love being outside in one

Attachments

Reactions: howa