D

deleted13978971

Rockmond Dunbar is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as Baines on the NBC series Earth 2, Kenny Chadway on Showtime family drama Soul Food and Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin on the Fox crime drama Prison Break. He also played Sheriff Eli Roosevelt on the FX Drama series Sons of Anarchy, FBI Agent Dennis Abbott on The Mentalist, FBI Agent Abe Gaines in the Hulu series The Path, and Michael Grant on 9-1-1.

This guy is a solid, sexy hunk who would give a good fuck!

Rockmond-Dunbar.jpg
MV5BMTEzMzM2NTAyMDleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDY0MjcyNzMx._V1_.jpg
fbcf33315f76b1dcdb6fb3fc3f834f62.jpg
RockmondDunbar.jpg
images.jpeg
cd4985a21d32ba14cfcb19db20f660ea.jpg
56509.jpg
th.jpeg
download.jpeg
rockmond-dunbar-nude.jpg

D

deleted13978971

Amazing sexy guy
He really is.
Love his younger self, cute smile.

He is in an independent film called Dirty Laundry where he plays a closeted man going home to his small town in the south and his boyfriend shows up. Hijinx issues. It's not gonna win any awards but definitely worth an hour and a half of your time.
Have you gt a link please?

Reactions: Wino 'n Roses

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is in an independent film called Dirty Laundry where he plays a closeted man going home to his small town in the south and his boyfriend shows up. Hijinx issues. It's not gonna win any awards but definitely worth an hour and a half of your time.
I have the DVD...one of my all time favorites...haven't seen it in awhile though...

Reactions: deleted13978971
D

deleted13978971

I liked it...nothing really sexual going on in regards to nudity though...just a funny light comedy so to speak..also Marcus Patrick is a male stripper in the beginning of it also
Comedy? I will give it a miss then lol