Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great little toy this one. Feels great, certain angles don't fee great, but I learnt to avoid them within minutes.
Great to sit on and rock. My cock was rock hard and precum started to bubble out of my head.
Enjoyed for a while with lots of precum.
Also felt good to slightly ride up and down on it, quite a strong curve so stays with your prostate.
Went on all fours and held the base to slide it in and out. You have so much control as the handle is big. It is very easy to hit the prostate all over. I would be rubbing one part...it would lose a bit of the pleasure...move to another patch and BANG! Big pleasure again! This is when the milk started to flow. It felt like I was literally pushing cum into my dick.
My cock felt like it was full of cum, which was oozing out. Do this for a while and had a spurt come from my dick.
I resumed the rocking position, sitting on it, with vibes on high and stroked to a messy finish!
Sorry to rattle on, but it was decent!!!

awired50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the Big Boy ( too big for my liking) and the Naughty Boy. Both do not stay in place unless you sit on them. Produces flaccid overflowing like orgasms for me. I found the Aneros product much more to my liking :) JMHO.

StraightCamshow

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another great session, more of a milking session, as I had cum pretty much leaking out. Holding on to the base through your legs gives a lot of control, so you can direct to different areas of the prostate with ease.
When ready to vin just sit back with vibes on and jack with your Precum as lube.
Great fun!

Reactions: kcdave and Nick9