Rocky.official

A

a0dmopq

How is his OF holding up now? I subscribed several months ago and it was only a few pics and some very short vids/teases for paid content through messages. I'm curious if anything has changed.

mm_ee

Loved Member
Media
How is his OF holding up now? I subscribed several months ago and it was only a few pics and some very short vids/teases for paid content through messages. I'm curious if anything has changed.

In short, no it hasn’t. In the 30 days before my subscription ended he didn’t make a single post that wasn’t censored or advertising PPV content. He also regularly offers more revealing content for tips or ‘to the highest tipper’ which is dodgy af and always risky in my opinion. Now I see he is advertising colabs with some of the Rax guys I suspect it will go from bad to worse.

Reactions: ivanRM

Jhosep Gabriel Araujo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s Packing

Thank me later ;)

looks like most of what he posts is "previews" for you to buy premium stuff from him, a lot of which involve him mostly covering himself. Not sure it's worth what he normally charges but there are a couple good, if short clips of him out there...

New Twitter Post❤
:heart_eyes::yum

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rangerstud13