Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Guys,

You all are wonderful to express your caring for Rocky like this. He just felt it was time for him to move on. You know how you guys hate a lot of long winded drivel. We will have to work on you with that ! LOL! Oh I said wouldnt relay this but he told me to tell you to "Suck it up" LOL! ( Naughty is getting her switches together to make a visit to Mr Rocky! Then again the last time she did that she couldnt get rid of Prepstud):eek::eek::eek::biggrin1:

Hurt me good, Baby. I love it when you make me your naughty little boy.:eek:

Rocky, come back and visit us sometime. Don't foget about everyone here at LPSG.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You were dreaming. And those weren't switches. That is why Prep stayed...:wink: :biggrin1:

It was that riding crop she used on my while dressed in head to toe black leather and she had the spiked dog collar around my neck. :eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was that riding crop she used on my while dressed in head to toe black leather and she had the spiked dog collar around my neck. :eek:

What is that you say? It was that riding crop I used on your...??? Don't let your loose lips sink ships...:wink:

Last edited: