Roddy McDowall

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

VladtheImpaler: According to Hollywood gossip, "Planet of the Apes" star Roddy McDowall used to entertain guests at parties by stripping naked and sucking on his own dick, which was reportedly huge. Those Hollywood types sure know how to party!

2. cocktaste

Gold Member

This has been confirmed by so many people, it's amazing. I always thought he was hot. Anyone have more info?

I heard that he, Sinatra, and a few others, all had a dick contest, and he was the biggest. Even Rupert Everett wrote about him. What he must have know about Hollywood, must have been dangerous. His memoirs won't be published until a hundred years after his death. He was trusted by everyone because he would never reveal a secret. Stuff about J. Edgar Hoover, even the death of JFK, he probably knows about. It's all waiting to be released. He probably outs all of old-time Hollywood. His stuff can't be released because he wrote that people would be tried and sent to prison for what he has said.

But anyway, back to the info!

3. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    #3 rickygNOLA, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  4. jelqer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I found the same pic on Google. I doubt that his dick is bigger than yours rickyg1964 ;)

5. LoneWolf9

LoneWolf9 Member

I have a Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks, the only guide in the world. Roddy McDowall is dead, which is unclear in cocktaste's post. My entry for McDowall states "The English-born actor had a 'very thick and well developed organ, wrist-thick and veiny'. It was 9 1/2 inches long. He enjoyed entertaining guests at Hollywood parties by stripping naked and sucking on his own dick. McDowall was gay..."

McDowall probably didn't know any more about J. Edgar Hoover, the death of JFK, etc. than the National Enquirer readers. How would a movie star know about all this stuff?

He was a great chimpanzee in 4 "Planet of the Apes" movies.

Fabric_maker likes this.
  6. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    thank you, sexy. your's is very nice, too. :wink:

7. asa9bobnote3

asa9bobnote3 New Member

He was evacuated to the US during WW2 as a schoolboy and entered Hollywood at the same time.
    Casting Couch?
    The mind boggles.
    He was one of Liz Taylor's best friends, so was probably a bottom.

8. Stephan78

Stephan78 New Member

Are we talking about "Peter Vincent" of the Fright Night movies and Octavianus from "Cleopatra"? I really liked him as an actor, and especially his british accent.

9. cocktaste

Gold Member

Anyone who came in contact with Roddy, which was about everybody, said that he was massively hung. It's been written numerously how he, Frank Sinatra, and some other star, had a dick length contest Roddy won.

Everyone has written about him, including Rupert Everett.

He was a hot guy.

Any other info?

10. vergudo 1

vergudo 1 New Member

yes, when I was a teen. He was few years older than I but I saw it a couple of times. I could not believe what was down there. I mentioned it to my dad and he says no had a cock bigger than Milton Beryl. Dad had seen him in the locker room where they played golf in L. A. Uncle Milty was horse hung.

11. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

I've seen his cock, too. It is huge. I was surprised. He's bigger than his brother Malcom. He was hot in his older days. Roddy and Frank had a dick lenth contest? I had heard Forrest Tucker and George Raft had a dick length contest. Does anyone know if George Raft's cock is thick and meaty or skinny?

Speaking of Berle...I would love to see nude pics of Milton. I want to see his large meaty cock so bad!! Your dad was lucky to have had the pleasure of seeing him nude.

12. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

13. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

From what I've heard, he and Montgomery Clift had a relationship for a while.

14. Cochranfan4life

Roddy and Malcom are brothers.

15. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think you might be a little off Cochran ........... Roddy McDowall (child star of Lassie Come Home and later in movies like Planet of the Apes) is not the brother of English actor Malcolm McDowell (most famous for A Clockwork Orange I think). I believe Roddy only had one sister, but I won't bet my left nut on it.

I'd love to know where you have seen Roddy and/or Malcolm's cocks....... you're 22 and Roddy died in 1998 ........ maybe you mean you've seen that famous b/w pic of it.

16. Goose_Eggs

Albums:
    specifically, this pic I'm talking about

[​IMG]

17. Cochranfan4life

They are brothers. I read it in some movie book a few years ago.

Yes...that's the pic I'm talking about. and there are nude pics of Malcom on this site, too.

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

19. Goose_Eggs

Albums:

yes, well, I'm not going to get into a big pissing contest with you over it, but perhaps you should hunt down "some movie book" and re-read it. Or just take a gander at Wikipedia or a bazillion other internet sites. Have you even noticed that their last names aren't the same....? McDowall vs. McDowell (not to mention their parents, lol)

from Wikipedia:

McDowall was born in Herne Hill, London, the son of Winsfriede L. (nee Corcoran), an Irish-born aspiring actress, and Thomas Andrew McDowall, a Merchant Mariner. Both of his parents were enthusiastic about the theatre. He had a sister, Virginia (1927–2006).

McDowell was born in Leeds, the son of Edna (née McDowell), a hotelier, and Charles Taylor, a pub owner.[1][2][3]

20. Cochranfan4life

I guess I was mistaken then. I could have sworn they were related. I feel dumb now.

Draft saved Draft deleted