Roddy McDowall

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
He was a perpetual kid in a lot of his films. He played in almost all of the PLANET OF THE APES material, movie and TV....he was good, but he once complained, trying to play younger meant always having to pitch his voice upwards.

He played the Bookworm in the Batman TV series.

I thought the largest was one Milton Berle, who was once told "take only enough of it out to win your bet."

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I met him and had a nice conversation with him.
Damn, didn't know he could self-suck! Wish I knew
we had that in common. Could have brought it up...

ChiBob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also read that Uncle Milton had 14 inches +/-. Also that Roddy's good pal Anthony Perkins was well hung,too.
Guide to Celebrity Monster Cocks does list many many hung celebs. More were gay than we knew - the studios went to great lengths to cover up "the queers". To bad for us, we only hear rumours about who's hung, who's gay.
What does anyone know about John Mayer? Is he hung?

harv333y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Roddy had full frontals in a magazine called Viva, which came out in the 70's when Playgirl came out, I believe. They were amazing photos. Very wide and thick, semi-hard, much bigger than that black & white photo.

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

Below Roddy's cowboy bulge in 'Five Card Stud' (1967).

And for comparison once again Ringo alias John Ireland, plus Rory Calhoun...

´

Attachments

Last edited:

Always thought he was good looking.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was hung too.

B_NudistDoctor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was also a great photographer, known for getting other Hollywood stars to pose. Wonder how many of his male friends posed in the buff for him. I'm sure there is a whole safe full of nudes somewhere.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For some reason I never found him attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors of his huge dick are true, however. (By the way, I have that episode of Columbo on which he appears and never noticed anything eye-popping in his pants. Perhaps I'll take another look (Plus the episode is great.)

Tommy Lee's penis is suppose to be over 10 inches too. Does it mean it is? Fassbender suppose to be the biggest, most monsterous penis on this planet but in reality is it? Just because something is a rumor and then you hear another person talk about that said rumor doesn't make it true.

Never saw his equipment but met him once in Joan Rivers' dressing room at Ye Little Club. He was extremely sleazy and gave me a real slow look over from head to toe. His boyfriend at the time was Joan's opening act. The poor guy sang off key most the time but was young, clean-cut and boyish looking. I guess Joan used him as a favor to Roddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago I read on a site that it was common in the 50's and early 60's to take "physique shots" which were nude shots of young Hollywood actors. I saw one of Roddy McDowall. Based on that pic I don't doubt he could self suck. I wish I could remember what the site was.

Leicsdom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Roddy and Malcom are brothers.

They are NOT related
McDowall was born at 204 Herne Hill Road, Herne Hill, London, the son of Winsfriede Lucinda (née Corcoran), an Irish-born aspiring actress, and Thomas Andrew McDowall, a merchant seaman of Scottish descent.[1] Both of his parents were enthusiastic about the theatre. He had an older sister, Virginia, who was a sometime actress.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roddy_McDowall#cite_note-2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roddy_McDowall