Rodgers-Crowmartie

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Did anybody notice the lack of 'support' on Cardinals number 29 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie? I noticed it first when they were walking from the locker room to the tunnel just before they got on the field. I thought it looked a little 'floppy' then. Later, he made a jump for a pass and that big ol' thing was across his left hip waving in the air. However, he must have been told to control it because in the 2nd half there was no more floppage. Damn.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anybody notice the lack of 'support' on Cardinals number 29 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie? I noticed it first when they were walking from the locker room to the tunnel just before they got on the field. I thought it looked a little 'floppy' then. Later, he made a jump for a pass and that big ol' thing was across his left hip waving in the air. However, he must have been told to control it because in the 2nd half there was no more floppage. Damn.

What a colorful way to express it: "that big ol' thing". Hopefully someone will post the vid.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

it was just popping up to wave at you and say hello

where are the shots of it?

did not watch the game - it's not baseball time yet.

regardless of if you're a football fan, who DOESN'T watch the Super Bowl for God's sake?!?!?!?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes..I noticed it as they were in the tunnel heading to the field...it was stretched out toward his left hip instead of being in the pouch outline of his pants. and I also thought I noticed that his pants were not closed completely..the lacing at the top was left very loose and it was clearly not pulled tight and tied up. I could see his dark skin through the white of his pant laces..either that or dark compression shorts which I doubt considering they were wearing white and his cock was so clearly floppy.