Rodrigo of meninosonline

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you follow his twitter you'll see that he's frequently asking for 'favours', which invariably means money. He shared quite a lot of private pics with me of his family and of himself which aren't in the public domain so I had no reason to believe it wasn't him. He's a very sweet guy but I'm not in contact with him anymore, and before anyone asks I'm afraid I don't share private pics that people sent to me in confidence.

Lostboy87

Worshipped Member
Media
If you follow his twitter you'll see that he's frequently asking for 'favours', which invariably means money. He shared quite a lot of private pics with me of his family and of himself which aren't in the public domain so I had no reason to believe it wasn't him. He's a very sweet guy but I'm not in contact with him anymore, and before anyone asks I'm afraid I don't share private pics that people sent to me in confidence.
So did you send him money? Or did he never ask you?

Reactions: wishiwashung

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DuxwSePXgAE2oCm.jpg
DuxwUToWwAA5kYa.jpg

rice55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="pt" dir="ltr">Como vocês se saíam nas aulas de Educação Física?<br>Se eu tivesse o <a href="RODRIGO 11 Inches (@RodrigoBoyXXX) | Twitter">@RodrigoBoyXXX</a> como meu professor, sem dúvidas eu faria questão de ser péssimo, pra sempre ficar de recuperação! <br>Vem ver essa aula no que deu: <a href="Meninos Online">Meninos Online</a><a href="RODRIGO 11 Inches (@RodrigoBoyXXX) | Twitter">@RodrigoBoyXXX</a> &amp; <a href="Gabriel Oliver (@GabrielOliverSP) | Twitter">@GabrielOliverSP</a> <a href="Meninos Online on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/mh7JWdSNCQ</a></p>&mdash; Meninos Online (@meninosonline) <a href="Meninos Online on Twitter">May 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cheaply

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he messaged me too and asked for money, but i said how can i know its really you, and then he blocked me for asking for a proof that its really him.

Reactions: wishiwashung