rods

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: has anyone had this experience? it really doesn't sound all that pleasurable, but if someone is playing with your dick it can't be all bad. as i have posted before, i'll try anything once, as i would hate to miss out on any of life's pleasures. buddy

2. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i meant to make the subject line of original post say "sounds" as that is what the metal rods are called. oopps. buddy

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Um, er.....huh? (*scratches head*)

4. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: The 'sounds' in question are just thin, long metal rods that are meant to be inserted up the urethra for sexual pleasure.

And no, sorry - haven't done it! For the meanwhile at least my penis is remaining a one-way street!!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=health;num=1065109078;start=0#3 date=10/02/03 at 12:50:32]The 'sounds' in question are just thin, long metal rods that are meant to be inserted up the urethra for sexual pleasure.

And no, sorry - haven't done it! For the meanwhile at least my penis is remaining a one-way street!!![/quote]
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sheesh. No-freakin-way. I only allow things to come out of urethra, not go in there.

6. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: I'm a nurse and have catheterized a lot of men.  Nearly everyone of them found it to be a painful experience.   And the rest just tolerated it.   A catheter is fairly soft so I couldn't image using a metal rod.  OUCH

7. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Haviing worked briefly in a pharmacy and having seen a male catheter, I don't think I'd like it either!!!

I think the sounds are quite a bit thinner, though - and as you're probably erect when inserting, the hard/soft thing probably wouldn't matter so much.

Draft saved Draft deleted