Rogan o'connor vid

Thanks Scotland, was hoping for a clearer version of the third, as I've seen loads of clear colourised pics circulated but never seen the video

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know people are convinced the peeing video in the toilet is Rogan but if you look at the face, its got blonde hair on the chin and the face shape is not of Rogans, it looks like Joss's.

Just my analysis of the video, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm sure that's Joss peeing and Rogan recording.

Reactions: jayjacksuk

Random_Guy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know people are convinced the peeing video in the toilet is Rogan but if you look at the face, its got blonde hair on the chin and the face shape is not of Rogans, it looks like Joss's.

Just my analysis of the video, maybe I'm wrong. But I'm sure that's Joss peeing and Rogan recording.

You are correct, but they both peeing at the same time and some people are into that. So that's why I counted it as one of the three Vids.

Reactions: jayjacksuk

rigby

Legendary Member
Media

You can see both peens if you watch it correctly ;)

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here. But Joss really lacks personality, sadly.

I disagree. I think he's got great personality. His snaps (before Instagram started stories) were always upbeat and funny. He's got a great sense of humour I think.

Rogan has a flat personality and he seems like a real Dbag when he was on EoTB.

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Well there's also Mitch Palmer's cock so if someone could get all 3 vids i'd be soooo thankful!