Roger Clemens Sexy!

lkgnphly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think Roger Clemens is sexy! Would love to have him on top of me! Anyone have any nude or shirtless pics. Any info about how much he's packin'?

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Totally agree. Don't care what he's done, he's still a supremely sexy stud. I like to imagine he's hung, too, but who knows?

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
um...........Industrialsize is pretentious............and superficial............God forbid anyone have even the slightest amount of body fat or not spend evry waking moment in the gym...whatever dude...get out of your fantasy world....Roger Clemens is NOT fat...beefy yet but not fat...sorry he's not a nasty little twink...later

lkgnphly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you've got that right. Roger isn't fat. He's all man. Would rather have him than some guy that counts every calorie and gram of fat. Isn't that what women do?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure BUT I think somewhere I have a picture supposedly of him with his dick hanging out. Probably fake. I'm leaving for a few days in Gulf Shores so I'll see if I can find it when I return.

I also hope to have some good VPL sightings when I get back - although it's now yet shorts weather there.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Roger Clemens is HOT. I like a guy with a little fat on his muscles. He's not obese or anything so the fat name calling is a little more than immature, it's also shallow.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
He's not obese or anything so the fat name calling is a little more than immature, it's also shallow.
Well said.

Though I'm not down with the whole steroid issue, the muscled up gym rats who would throw out such quick judgments should look at themselves first. And I don't mean in a mirror.

There's a difference between beef and sloppy obese fat.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK... let's stop the whole fat/beefy debate by saying he was "thinner" back in his days with the Red Sox. Still, I remember having many of dreams about this one and even with the extra pounds I think he's still a looker.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fat or thin, muscular or not-I despise Clemens! How can we ever forget that moment when he swore that he was retiring and fled New York and the Yankees? Within weeks he was ass licking in Houston and getting perverse amounts of money for what ended up being partial seasons. Per game and per pitch he was earning millions...

Breaking news.. Clemens quote: 'I put my butt on the line and worked my tail off'- apparently he wants a good solid ass fucking-how could I deny him this pleasure?

Big hearing today to determine who Congress feels is the biggest liar-Clemens or McNamee.

Clemens sexy? With the right lighting he is.