Roger Clemens Sexy!

mojo235

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the girl he cheated with.said he wasn't big at all,and he couldn't get it up.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He isn't usually my cup of tea but I'd have no problem plugging his ass. Every now and then I just get a strange desire to fuck him there is a basic sexiness to him that doesn't catch the eye immediately.

Even nicer would be him, me, Derek Jeter and a few other baseball players in a group fucking of a willing woman or man.:smile:

Cbm1001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't know what a fucking asshole he was until I started reading this thread, but you pathetic chaunces drooling over him really need to get some self respect. I don't understand how you self-loathing individuals can stand to idolise someone who clearly hates you. Get a grip!

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who cares about his personal life? You can fantasize about someone sexually and not care about them personally. Isn't that what a fantasy is? You can make them in to whatever you want them to be. Tom Cruise is a total dick, yet I still have fantasized about him. In my fantasy, he is a nice guy with a hot 8.5 inch thick cock pounding my mouth and ass. I don't know why so many people have trouble separating fantasy from reality. And yes, you can find Roger Clemens sexy and want to suck his cock, yet still find his public persona repulsive. The two are not exclusive unless, you are marrying him. Then you get the whole package.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is hot, but too bad he's such a dick. In Mike Piazza's new autobio, he recalls how he took karate lessons for the big "showdown" between himself and the bully Clemens during that world series scandal years ago, where Clemens ended up throwing his broken bat at Piazza.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is hot, but too bad he's such a dick. In Mike Piazza's new autobio, he recalls how he took karate lessons for the big "showdown" between himself and the bully Clemens during that world series scandal years ago, where Clemens ended up throwing his broken bat at Piazza.

Speaking of "broken bats", I read somewhere that Roger Clemens suffers from erectile dysfunction.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Mindy McCready was a seriously mentally unstable individual who had way more problems than the average degenerate. Her recent suicide leaves zero doubt about that. She lied about her own mother and kidnapped her kid, who she didn't have legal custody of at the time, and may have killed her boyfriend. She may have had an affair with Clemens... but that affair may have been confined within her head for all we know. I'm just saying anything she may have claimed has to be met with immediate suspicion, which doesn't exactly help the veracity of that article. Unless there is video evidence of the alleged affair it's just gossip and smear about someone the left-wing intelligentsia have it in for because he may be a homophobe, and a Republican to boot. Now Clemens is being mocked for defending himself (allegedly, the twitter feed hasn't been confirmed to be his) as if he doesn't have a right to defend himself, which is just hypocritical of the mockers. It makes the writer of the article and the people who drool all over it just as unstable as McCready. You guys HATE way more than you even realize and it's really sad.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mindy McCready was a seriously mentally unstable individual who had way more problems than the average degenerate. Her recent suicide leaves zero doubt about that. She lied about her own mother and kidnapped her kid, who she didn't have legal custody of at the time, and may have killed her boyfriend. She may have had an affair with Clemens... but that affair may have been confined within her head for all we know. I'm just saying anything she may have claimed has to be met with immediate suspicion, which doesn't exactly help the veracity of that article. Unless there is video evidence of the alleged affair it's just gossip and smear about someone the left-wing intelligentsia have it in for because he may be a homophobe, and a Republican to boot. Now Clemens is being mocked for defending himself (allegedly, the twitter feed hasn't been confirmed to be his) as if he doesn't have a right to defend himself, which is just hypocritical of the mockers. It makes the writer of the article and the people who drool all over it just as unstable as McCready. You guys HATE way more than you even realize and it's really sad.

Yeah...I don't believe a lot of things on the internet. After all...people who write the news...write to sell news. The more sensationalized the content...the more people buy into it whether or not the content is true or false.

I think that Roger Clemens has a right to defend himself. Never implied that he didn't. I don't care about the state of Mindy McCready any more than the state of Roger Clemens.

mojo235

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have heard by two female celebrities.That Roger Clemens is not that big,and he has erectile problems