roger cook - this old house

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've seen those bulges before. Roger is one of my favorites on TOH. I fantasize about he and Tommy Silva feeding me their cocks and talking all that Boston talk!! LOL I think Tommy and his brothers have got to have some good ol' linguica hanging between their legs too.

Reactions: bigtoad

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Roger is one of my favorites on TOH. I fantasize about he and Tommy Silva feeding me their cocks and talking all that Boston talk!! LOL I think Tommy and his brothers have got to have some good ol' linguica hanging between their legs too.

Ditto. Roger and Tom turn my crank real hard. Funny about accents though. As a southerner, nothing says "Dumb like a box of rocks" like a Boston accent. Which can be pretty damn sexy LOL.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ditto. Roger and Tom turn my crank real hard. Funny about accents though. As a southerner, nothing says "Dumb like a box of rocks" like a Boston accent. Which can be pretty damn sexy LOL.

Ah yes, accents. I'm a transplanted southerner however, I've been in the south longer that I was in California. The most interesting thing to me about the southern accent is how if you listen you can tell where the person is from. I suppose its the same as anywhere else but when you get down to the y'all and y'uns oh, and the difference in bar-b-que, too. That is an accent all its own.

I love how everybody outside the south think we're backward and stupid because of the way we speak. Well, we may speak slow but we're always thinking.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have alays loved the "table" part of the show and how he leaned that meat up against it. And the host is such a cutie!
Yes, Kevin O'Connor is a indeed a cutie. He also shows a nice bulge on occasion. He also used to give a nice hint of chest with his shirts unbuttoned, but for some damned reason he's been wearing undershirts this season. :(

The "table" part or actually the "What Is It?" segment of Ask This Old House is also my favorite part of the show. It's not hard for anyone who watches to notice Roger's big bulge taking a break on the table.:biggrin:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man! Roger can plant anything in any part of me....water well!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watch This Old House for the entire purpose of Tom and Roger and Richard. I can usually grab an episode each day, between the 3 PBS outlets here, one of them tend to show it (except during these lengthy pledge drives where they keep reairiing Celtic Thunder).