roger cook - this old house

Thikbear

1st Like
Media
Roger has some "serious meat" between his legs, looks like he wears "tighty whities" too (everything looks all bunched-up). Wish he would go "commando" or switch to boxers and then he would give us a good look of his package "freefalling". Sexiest thing to see is a man with a bulge.

Reactions: bigtoad

GoodWill1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to mention too that Roger's wife Kathy passed away last year of cancer. I watch TOH and Ask TOH primarily because of Roger. Although he is aging some, he still "melts my butter" - think what he was like about 10 years ago.

I hope he finds someone special to be a part of his life. I really think that he is a genuinely nice person.

Mr. Bill

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watch TOH too. I always hope that either Roger or Kevin O'Connor will show some real skin, but I don't think it will happen. The previous host, Steve Thomas, did show some skin appearing in swimming trunks on a couple of episodes. I think the producer and director are VERY aware that we are watching hoping to see something. I've noticed that sometimes Roger is crouching and we see him from behind. His shirt is ALWAYS tightly tucked in making sure there will not be any hint of a trouser smile. I guess we can always hope to see something real. That probably brings in a few more viewers. (LOL)

mngusher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL. I love Rawgah's bulge.

My favorite part of the show is when they gather around the table and Rawgah presses his bulge right up against it.

Would be super hot if they ended up having a circle jerk around that table.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was going to mention too that Roger's wife Kathy passed away last year of cancer. I watch TOH and Ask TOH primarily because of Roger. Although he is aging some, he still "melts my butter" - think what he was like about 10 years ago.

I hope he finds someone special to be a part of his life. I really think that he is a genuinely nice person.

Mr. Bill

"...melts my butter", nice, GoodWill. Mine too. I like him, and he's a Sexy Man- wish him nothing but Blessings. :smile:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. I love Rawgah's bulge.

My favorite part of the show is when they gather around the table and Rawgah presses his bulge right up against it.

Would be super hot if they ended up having a circle jerk around that table.

Like during the "What Is It?" segments...oh my! Now THAT's another idea, for another type of show...!!!!!! SMOOOOOCH, mn, for that one! :redface::eek::tongue:

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a crush on the YOUNGER guy with thick, wavy yellow hair one of those shows, but I can't remember his name. But he's def from New England and is a big ol' barrel-chested guy. I like him in snug shirts. H's about 40. ???:confused:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

BigDave1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been partial to Tom Silva and Richard Tretheway...but if I had to choose, Richard would be the one LOL...love them short guys...

dards44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Roger has the biggest pack although Kevin has the best look of all in those 5 people.