Roger Federer big?

SportLover

Expert Member
Media
Just wondering whether his dominance on the court is matched by dominance in the locker room. Something about him makes me think it does. Long, thick swiss cock. He might not beat Nadal on Sunday, but I think he'd throttle him and most of the tour in a dick measuring contest. Sometimes he shows quite a bulge.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Hulapi44

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
LOL Federer is one of the smallest men on tour. If you want a guy with a big piece of meat on tour, look no further than Lleyton Hewitt - the guy is known to be a giant.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering whether his dominance on the court is matched by dominance in the locker room. Something about him makes me think it does. Long, thick swiss cock. He might not beat Nadal on Sunday, but I think he'd throttle him and most of the tour in a dick measuring contest. Sometimes he shows quite a bulge.

What do you guys think?

I've got some bulge shots of him, and he is a hottie, but I don't think he appears to be that big and from the gossip (I know, nothing to base it on), it sounds like he's kinda small and very hairy. I'd get with him in a minute, though. Average is good and I do love his bulge shots.

Reactions: BJBomaha

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are just in love with Lleyton and you want him to have a big cock. We have seen the speedo pics, and they are not so impressive. I think he is must average, like Roger :)
I dont believe those rumours anymore, I want to see for myself ;)

LOL..
I was thinking the same thing...either that or he is Lleyton Hewitt doing a bit of self promotion. Personally, I have always thought Lleyton Hewitt is more of a big dick rather than having one.

Reactions: asianb

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All the rumours about Federer being small.... I can't believe it after seeing his bulge after winning Wimbledon 2007!!!!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue

Gazza

Experimental Member
Media
there was someone in the "celebs uve seen" thread saying that if he was any smaller he'd be on the women's tour...
dont know if its true though

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jb lax, I totally agree with you! He is so hot, I couldn´t care less if he is tiny. In his case, I would even think it is cute and hot at the same time:)
And I have the feeling he is in the closet, or at least bisexual ;)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's said to be very small from all reports. There are several threads here which mention this. Do a search under 'tennis.' You'll even find a couple posters who (claim to) have seen it first-hand in locker rooms, and all agree.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big, small, gay or straight, he is one of the greatest tennis players ever. In addition, his charity and various humanitarian works distinguishes him as a class act.
He is definitely a sexy man, in a very cool quiet way.

Gazza

Experimental Member
Media
i dont think he is a grower. but its kind of cute of him to be that small i think. he doesnt really look and act like a guy who is huge. thats fine with me

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is quoting the original post of a thread actually necessary. The data base must be enormous.

I can totally see how someone wouldn't know who this is. Tennis is not the most popular sport after all. Some people don't know who Tiger Woods is either.(please don't quote this and tell me Tiger doesn't play tennis.)

Tennis players are off the radar as far as I am concerned. They usually have so much money and think so much of them selves from being in the spot light there worthless in a relationship. I always thought John McEnroe was a hottie but I'd probably have killed him if I was around him to much.