Roger Federer big?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are just in love with Lleyton and you want him to have a big cock. We have seen the speedo pics, and they are not so impressive. I think he is must average, like Roger :)
I dont believe those rumours anymore, I want to see for myself ;)

LOL..
I was thinking the same thing...either that or he is Lleyton Hewitt doing a bit of self promotion. Personally, I have always thought Lleyton Hewitt is more of a big dick rather than having one.

Reactions: asianb

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, I am attracted to Lleyton Hewitt, so I would like him to be big. But you have to admit the reports are there for all to see...they are not made up :p

I agree the photos don't show much at all though....but there could be reasons for that. And I definitely wouldnt knock back seeing it for myself!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All the rumours about Federer being small.... I can't believe it after seeing his bulge after winning Wimbledon 2007!!!!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
I think he is an excellent player(verging on best ever)
however i hate to say he is really unattractive to me, something about his face is just odd. I don't know, one of my friends likes him and some of you obviously think he's hot, but in the words of Kimora Lee "I just...don't...get it"
As far as size goes, Im thinkin average to sligtly less than

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Roger was interviewed live on TV after winning the mens Wimbledon final yesterday afternoon. He is indeed the most charming and humble celeb you can possibly imagine.

As far as his cock size is concerned I'm thinking definitely average.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really admire him, it's a pleasure to see Federer in the tennis court.

And it's difficult to find someone that humble, specially on tennis (you should take notes Vilas...)

PS: penis size reports are bullshit.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll concede the Fed probably isn't big, but I've never seen him show so much bulge as in those taupe-colored shorts he wore in the recent Aus Open match with Tipsaveric! At one point I saw his whole package bounce!

It's amazing to me that people actually think Federer has a tiny package. Far as I can tell he always shows a huge bulge...He is so sweet in my eyes...

I could have a chance to check his bulge in a flight when he was sleeping. He was wearing sweat pants. It is obvious he has slightly bigger cockhead than the shaft.

S

superbot

He's said to be very small from all reports. There are several threads here which mention this. Do a search under 'tennis.' You'll even find a couple posters who (claim to) have seen it first-hand in locker rooms, and all agree.
Utter bollocks...As if ordinary folk can just wander into locker rooms!!