Roger Federer big?

tennmatty

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He stood on a set of stairs by me at the Miami tournament two years ago in tennis shorts. From my research, he's a big guy! There was a lot of action down there!

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have u heard of GOOGLE? if so, engage this search engine to answer a very simiple question for yourself...u make urself look really stupid and i doubt that is the case.
all i glean from ur question is that ur not into professional sports of any kind.

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have read the stories of Roger endowment on several threads, here and others. Some have Him as above average. In the 6+ range. I personally believe the 'small' comments are just mean spirited due to His Tennis greatness.

Average combined with His handsome face, great fit body and personality works for me! What matters most is how He works it. If He can work it like He does on court, I'll take His average anytime........ANY DAY!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

I really dont care if he's small or hairy af. Seems really manly to me. ;D I'd suck on all he got. He's so charming and nice.

In this courtside interview he says he's about 'average' in the locker room and can't stop laughing