Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nice, but word on the street is he's not very well endowed at all. GIVE ME RAFA! He was on the cover of Men's Fitness shirtless. Beautiful body! Unfortunately there are no more shots inside. This was supposed to be his season. He better come back with a vengeance next year.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice tits & body hair, great treasure trail, bulge not predominant, or most interesting in the sight :rolleyes:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I wish that Roger would stop with the gold and cream at Wimbledon. If he wins, and he likely will, he'll don his cream blazer. I guess he's trying to start a tradition similar to golf's Master's blazer, but it's lame.

As for the bulge, Roger isn't the most blessed in that department. He's a brilliant player, though. His win a few weeks back at the French solidified him as the BEST male singles player of all time. It was magic to see him win that. Even the mighty Sampras hasn't won all four majors (a non-consecutive grand slam, in this case).

I haven't been able to watch Wimbledon this year. I don't even know if Roger is seeded #1. If he is, I wonder who is seeded #2... Murray or Nadal?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Nice pics, love the hair. Bulge is his testicles. They look perfectly normal to me. I think his cock is worn upwards.:rolleyes:

He wears a jockstrap, which kinda forces that position. You can clearly see his jock when he allows himself to get sweaty. He normally wears black shorts for this very reason, but he's a Wimbledon traditionalist and sticks to the mostly-white rule there. When those white cotton shorts get wet from sweat, you see everything... but he will take bathroom breaks to change his shorts.

D_Momona_Musubi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish that Roger would stop with the gold and cream at Wimbledon. If he wins, and he likely will, he'll don his cream blazer. I guess he's trying to start a tradition similar to golf's Master's blazer, but it's lame.

Nike actually provides the jackets, shirts, shorts and this year his "blazer" is more of a military/neru jacket and and it is stark white.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
He is a tennis god and it is bliss to watch him glide around the court. I wouldn't care if he had a vagina, I would totally hit that.

I'm amazed that the classic game (with a big more pace and open stances) still works these days. I love that he can control a match with chips and angles, rather than bashing the felt off the ball. His movement is incredible, especially because of his great anticipation and positioning.

what bulge??

A "Transgender / Intersexed" person making fun of somebody's lack of equipment is a bit... let's say... ironic.

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
That pic shows nothing other than that Federer has a pair of testicles.

Its pretty well known that Federer has a small dick. If you want a well hung tennis player, look at someone like Gilles Simon or Lleyton Hewitt.