Roger Hazard

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Yowton Y Yingyang, Apr 14, 2007.

1. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Who's got some info and/or pics of Roger, the muscle bound bear on AETV's Flip That House?

2. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Last I knew he lived in NYC with his husband. I met him at Folsom East a few years ago. It took me a few minutes to figure out who he was. "He don;t I know you? I'm not sure where from. What's your name? Oh, my grandmothers family name is Hazard. Are we related?" To which he said, "No, I don't think so, but you've seen me on A&E television." I felt like a such an idiot.

His husband is just as beefy as he, woof!

No news on the package though.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

What an ass he's got on him too!!:biggrin:

4. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Was just imagining Roger and Charles Burbridge from "Design on a Dime" together. Talk about a "Bear Fest!"

5. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    FINALLY a post about a bearish celeb. I am sooooo sick of those boyish looking celebs with big dicks. Yuck.

Damn, this Roger guy looks hot. I saw him once. My hubby was watching TV and he saw him and quickly said "Hey, there is some jerking off material for ya on TV.".

He did look kinda "gay" to me. I guess he is gay... oh well. I bet he has a small one though.

6. RUDK

RUDK New Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure he is gay... he certainly doesn't have the ability to design a nicely decorated room! But then again, look what he usually is starting with...

7. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Well if his job was to design a nicely decorated room that would be one thing, but he is a room staging expert, which is an entirely different field than decorating. But I digress...

Did anyone see the episode where he was sick and they called in "Roger's friends" to help move furniture. They were all big and beefy body Builders..hubba hubba hubba!

8. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    The show is "Sell This House." "Flip This House" is a different program all together while "Move This House" is his Roger's new show where he helps people decorate their new house.

Draft saved Draft deleted