Roger Taylor Duran Duran

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the early days of Duran Duran Roger Taylor was so handsome. Being 15 years old, I naturally had uncontrollable boners. It was dangerous for me to watch a Duran Duran video around my parents thanks to Roger.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, I'm clear about you, the OP.
But ^^^^^^ means you're referring to the post immediately above.
And in my case, that would be kyberneticka.

John Taylor was the famously handsome member of Duran Duran. Not to say kyberneticka couldn't have been far more attracted to Roger. But I was just asking.

Last edited:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I'm clear about you, the OP.
But ^^^^^^ means you're referring to the post immediately above.
And in my case, that would be kyberneticka.

John Taylor was the famously handsome member of Duran Duran. Not to say kyberneticka couldn't have been far more attracted to Roger. But I was just asking.

Yup, Roger -- the drummer. I never even looked twice at John Taylor -- just not my type at all. Roger always looked good. He never went in for the ridiculous 80's hairstyles or wore makeup like Nick & John did. He was just handsome.

Owl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
roger is the hottest of them all and still is! he looks like he has a thick mushroom head yum!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually lucky enough to have my photo op with Roger Taylor. Man, his shoulders were even more bulkier than mine or most of the DD members. Couldn't have been no more than 5'7 at least. The nicest one was JT. What a sweetheart......he is always kept starring at me and my mom. He's tall, though...he is probably taller than me. I am not much to look at, anyway. :tongue:

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had the hots for Roger all through my teen years. I was heart broken when he left the group and kinda lost interest. I've seen recent photos that didn't do much for me, but THIS has warmed my heart to him once again. Thank you for posting this.