Role call.....who likes getting spanked...

mifflin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey who here likes getting spanked....and how...what's favorite way for you
I am a gay guy who doesn't like to spanked but really need a hard spanking once in a while. Spread eagle tied to a bed or on whipping bench really excites me. A belt or strap works best. I need to feel the sting and pain also like to see the results which are often welts or black and blue marks.

mifflin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure I was naked and hard already because we had been making out and fooling around was iminent. When he put me over his knee, my junk was between his legs. Shot on his leg.
If i am spanked hard enough i can cum hands free. After cumming is when the spanking gets very real.

brudge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hell, yeah! Spanking is my kink. When I was younger I used to love getting a good hard spanking, but only from a really well-hung guy. Hand, belt, paddle, cane, whip – I’ve had them all. I’ve even paid for it many times (and probably will again). Now I’m older, I also enjoy spanking a nice young, firm butt if I get the chance.

D

deleted300444

I like watching it.

But not giving it or recieving. I wanna watch you all do it.

Reactions: RL_Praha

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never knew i liked it until a guy spanked my ass till it was red then he did me anal and i really loved it
On another forum, years ago, a guy posted that he started with a spanking whenever he initiated a virgin ass. He claimed that stinging and burning buttocks kept the bottom guy (or girl) from feeling his erection get into position, so they didn't tense up before he pushed in.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On another forum, years ago, a guy posted that he started with a spanking whenever he initiated a virgin ass. He claimed that stinging and burning buttocks kept the bottom guy (or girl) from feeling his erection get into position, so they didn't tense up before he pushed in.

Interesting, makes me wonder if he just rammed it all in on the first thrust.
I like it that way but only after it has been pushed in gently at first, then i like to be done hard and deep

Reactions: mifflin

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like an old fashioned hand paddling.After I have been stripped or after getting out of pool and my Speedo removed.Leads to rimming then butt fuck

i agree, i too like the old fashioned hand spanking, till my ass is red, then taking their dick in my ass