The Nurse
The Secretary
The Female cop
The Flight Attendant
The French Maid
The Catholic Schoolgirl
The School teacher

Mmmmmmmm.:tongue: Did I miss anything?

I had a girlfriend that loved to roleplay, and it drove me crazy when she'd dress up for me.

I guess it's the male version of "attracted to a female in uniform" aka "garment fetishism"( though the term makes it sound a lot less fun.)

Garment fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are any of the ladies here into it? Do you like to dress up? Or do you like it if your man does it too?

Share your stories!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm planning to go as a Sexy Devil this Halloween! :smile: - I figure there can be jokes about me being "horny", what with the devil horns! (and hey, the jokes would be accurate, too! :biggrin1: )

I have a major thing for men in loincloths! I guess I'd like to do a Tarzan/Jane roleplay? Have some drumming music in the background too...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like to play the role of a priest while my fuck buddy pretends to be selling boy scout cookies...sometimes he likes to play the role of an altar boy confessing his sins to me......... role playing can definitely liven up things....

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha awesome, never heard of that one before *Tarzan Yell* swings from a vine* :biggrin1:

You will let out a Tarzan yell, when someone uses your vine to swing through the jungle [of pubic hair].

I guess it doesn't count as dressing up, but I have had sex in my uniform a few times. Given the fact that it has not been a costume to me, nor has it been one for the guys I have slept with then, the thrill wasn't so great for me. Still funny how all the guys got into it, the uniform never stayed on me for long. Cal that a RRRRROWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great story Talon, but excuse my ignorance do female pilots wear identical clothing as the men? Or are the pants replaced by skirts?

In the USAF, men wear the same rather unsexy olive (or desert tan) Nomex flight suits, no skirts so. There is, however, the mess dress uniform and the service dress uniform, which feature skirts.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the USAF, men wear the same rather unsexy olive (or desert tan) Nomex flight suits, no skirts so. There is, however, the mess dress uniform and the service dress uniform, which feature skirts.

Ah, my bad I thought you meant commercial airline. Thanks for clearing that up. Man, I always wanted to learn how to fly, but never had the eyesight for it. :frown1:

So....service dress you say?.....:naughty:

jayne.sams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex bought a nurse's outfit for me to wear, he loved it but i never found out a reason behind it.... i guess thats not important though.

.....a bit of a cliche though!

I wasnt desperate to dress up, but I enjoyed it when we got into it.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raise your hands if you'd like to see ClaireTalon in her uniform.

((((both hands raised, high))) lol

:confused::confused::confused: What is guys' obsession with women in uniform? Is it because they think uniforms are tailored to accentuate all the better features of the female body? Is it because they think women in the military are the forbidden fruits, the amazons that only let a small, carefully chosen circle of men into their bed? Can someone please tell me this?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back when I was in LE, the uniform used to turn on most of my girlfriends. They would always want me to "cuff 'em and stuff 'em". :naughty:

It never did anything for me, though.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused::confused::confused: What is guys' obsession with women in uniform? Is it because they think uniforms are tailored to accentuate all the better features of the female body? Is it because they think women in the military are the forbidden fruits, the amazons that only let a small, carefully chosen circle of men into their bed? Can someone please tell me this?
I don't know how to explain it, but it's there. I think it has to do with a fantasy of the woman having some kind of power and authority which she abandons (by removing the uniform) in the grip of sexual desire.

One fine spring day in Chicago, I walked past a couple of female bicycle cops taking a coffee break out of doors. They had uniforms with short pants, and their legs were to die for. The prettier of the two was smiling at something her partner had said and happened to glance in my direction. It was all I could do to stop myself from sticking out my wrists and shouting, "CUFF ME, BABY!!!"

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! I have something similar.

Once me and a buddy were driving down the interstate and saw a car pulled
over, the officer that was writing the ticket was a stunner:eek:, tall, and every inch of the blue fabric hugged her curves perfectly.:32: We honestly wanted to "flip a bitch" so she could ticket us too! hehe

I guess it helps that I like to be tied up by a dominant female from time to time...yikes!:biggrin1: