Roll with the punches or end things right there and then?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Things went well, and we decided to head back to my place and just as I started to feel him up, I could tell he was not what he stated on his profile. I thought maybe he's a grower and will become bigger. Wrong...he was SMALL (at least 4 - 4.5 long) When my put my hand around it, there was nothing protruding above my hands and my thumb could go on top of my middle finger. Right there and then I knew the sex would be awful...

Is this a commonly shared sentiment? Quick sizing up of phallic length leads to immediate conclusion that "the sex would be awful"? I'm not trying to instigate anything, but am genuinely curious as to the ratio of agreement with the OP's assertion. And furthermore, does the inverse apply; i.e., if it had been 8-9 inches, would one know right then and there that the sex would be wonderful?

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not at all. I think her point was, she was lied to, she wanted a big man. And maybe for her the sex would be awful because that's what she wanted/needed? Anyway, no, I don't personally equate good sex=big dick (lol - sorry, that reads funny) I've had great sex with a man that just turned me on and in no way was he big. It didn't matter though because he had me, you know? The mind is ninety percent of the turn on for me, but if I wanted a man that was 'huge' simply to try a big dick, had set myself up for that expectation and then have it be wrong? It would be like a man liking big tits, saying he wanted them, and a woman wearing a padded bra, and he didn't find out until the clothes were off, right?

Anyway, just two more cents on this thread. Interesting topic

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Is this a commonly shared sentiment? Quick sizing up of phallic length leads to immediate conclusion that "the sex would be awful"? I'm not trying to instigate anything, but am genuinely curious as to the ratio of agreement with the OP's assertion. And furthermore, does the inverse apply; i.e., if it had been 8-9 inches, would one know right then and there that the sex would be wonderful?

Actually I do not share that sentiment ALLL the time, but it was an instant feeling. I knew it would be awful. I once played with a man who was at least 9 - 10 inches and also had that feeling that the sex was going to be bad (and it was bad).

I don't have that feeling with everyone (small or big). I only get that feeling when it just *hits* me.

Come on, as if you haven't had some kind of instinct feeling that the sex was going to be bad with some man/woman?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
not at all. I think her point was, she was lied to, she wanted a big man. And maybe for her the sex would be awful because that's what she wanted/needed? Anyway, no, I don't personally equate good sex=big dick (lol - sorry, that reads funny) I've had great sex with a man that just turned me on and in no way was he big. It didn't matter though because he had me, you know? The mind is ninety percent of the turn on for me, but if I wanted a man that was 'huge' simply to try a big dick, had set myself up for that expectation and then have it be wrong? It would be like a man liking big tits, saying he wanted them, and a woman wearing a padded bra, and he didn't find out until the clothes were off, right?

Anyway, just two more cents on this thread. Interesting topic

Well the sex was awful because I wanted big but because he did nothing (no foreplay, no oral sex, no manual stimulation, no spanking, etc... despite that I asked him to. I initially tried to go down on him but he said no. Then I said I want you to spank me and he didn't even try at all. He did manual stimulation for like 5 seconds before climbing on top of me to penetrate me. Unimpressive.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As you said, he could have made up for the fib with performance and did not. So the upshot was, he's a liar and ALSO selfish.

I have met men who lied and made it up later by being skilled, so I got used to their pattern of 'embellishment' and allowed for it. But I have also met truthful men who simply did not have enough going on upstairs to make the most of their gifts. You never know.

Stating your requirements up front will not protect you from dedicated fibbers. They will fib if they want to get close and impress you no matter what, but they at least will know they must have compensations ready for you.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well here's how I see it. You are a woman and it is your right, no matter how much dinner cost, or how much he promised you, or how much dirty talk you engaged in before the "moment of truth"..it is your right to say NO! It troubles me that women feel that there is any question as to weather to go through with sex despite what your gut tells you. If the guy had a 8 inch penis and you truly wanted a 9 incher you have the right to say no..no questions asked. You don't have to justify it to anyone! So to say "roll with the punches" to me that says, because I owe him now should I lay on my back and give my body to someone I'm not really feeling comfortable with, or not attracted to, or perhaps you dont like his cologne...WHATEVER...you have the right NOT to have sex with him.

This statement "Right there and then I knew the sex would be awful and wanted to end the "date" right there and then. Can I do that or is it wrong?" makes me want to scream!! Wrong? OMG you wanted the date to end, you should have got your ass out of there and said "OK dude..this isn't feeling right to me, I'm terrible sorry for the inconvenience but BUH BYE!!" No matter what society, culture or any one person may tell you your body is sacred. Please don't ever give yourself to someone who you aren't feeling 100% comfortable with and attracted to. You're worth more than that. I hope that doesn't sound preachy because I don't mean it that way. I just hope you will give yourself the value you deserve.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BTW...this has nothing to do with penis size.. It has to do with you questioning your right to say no to sex with a man you don't want to have sex with.

Seaside makes a very good point. It turns out your first thought is right, not your second thought. And that is why. It is your call. Body is a temple.

nedly32

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It just seems so rude to bring about the topic. But since I am quite a blunt person, it would only be logical for me to say "So I see that your profile stated that you are very long and very thick. I really hope you are what you say because I am a size queen and love that long deep stretched out feeling and if you aren't, then sex isn't going to be good?"

Or should I be extremely blunt and break out a ruler / tape measure and say if you're not that long and that thick, forget it? LOL.

Sorry for asking so many questions.
its not rude to be true to yourself we live in a world that one needs to be upfront about what you want from a potenal partner,so you compermized your likes buy giveing this liar a pity fuck its not like he was adding a inch or two he made him self sound like a stallion .so mabe you could add you prefer a well endowd man thats not rude at all good luck