Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Timed out when adding the poll ... try again! [Moderators - can you remove previous thread, please?]

Several threads about keeping the foreskin rolled back, but none about why we do so (those of us who do).:tongue:

I'm sure I've not covered all reasons in the poll, so add any extra comments in posts!

olympusj

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I currently try to keep it rolled back but it doesn't stay that way. After a few minutes/hours it comes back to its original state... I read it was normal at first, so I keep trying !
Anyway, there are several reasons for me doing that. I think it looks hot, it feels hot too. I try to desensitise a bit my glans. And as my frenulum is a bit short, I thought it was a way to make it longer.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Timed out when adding the poll ... try again! [Moderators - can you remove previous thread, please?]

Several threads about keeping the foreskin rolled back, but none about why we do so (those of us who do).:tongue:

I'm sure I've not covered all reasons in the poll, so add any extra comments in posts!
I prefer it covered 99% of the time

That was not a option in your poll so I just posted it.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seldom do I keep it rolled back. I appreciate my uncut status and the sensitive end of my penis so keeping it covered is a nice feature.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People love taking part in polls whether they're eligible or not, so it's a good idea to include a N/A option, or in this case "circumcised" and "I leave it forward", but you've set yourself up to not get anything statistically useful by being so very specific. It's very hard to think of every possible answer, and why try?

I met a guy who was told as a kid that if the didn't keep it pulled back, it'd have to be cut off. You can bet he kept it back!

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My foreskin is never kept back unless I'm masturbating or having sex. It's pretty sensitive and I really like it that way to be honest.

Multiple answers here.

For years I Always roll back to urinate.

While fooling around I llike the look and feel of rolled back.

When I used a condom with a particular GF , I put it on rolled back. After no longer going covered with her , it always ends up unrolling while doing it.

D

deleted613148

I've worn my foreskin back since I was about 16. Its not long at all and stays back by itself now. The head has dried out slightly and is feels totally normal to have it rub against my briefs. It is still smooth but not 'glossy' anymore which I love as I can play with it in all different ways. When I jerk off (foreskin always far back when hard) I usually jerk the shaft skin (foreskin included) and rub the bare glans with my thumb and index finger.
All that said I still get immense pleasure from my foreskin and glans and my orgasms are just as intense as they've ever been - although I have really good control now.

Reactions: CircumKinky

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I to like keeping my foreskin pulled back, i am one of the lucky one's as mine stays back when pulled back.
started long before i found this site, as my penis was about 3 1/2''s long when slack, it looked to me, long and thin, so to fatten it up a bit, i started to pull my foreskin back.
that way the foreskin was now on the shaft and made it look thicker.
plus i liked the feel of it, so that is why and how it started for me.

D_Randy_Harder

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally retract after the showe and for the most part it will stay that way until it goes back on its own. I like the sensation of the head beng exposed but I normally have the head covered.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear my foreskin back for some 15 years now. At first it rolls back easily, later it stayed back better but still needed 'adjustment' a number of times a day. That's why I cut almost all of my frenulum. Works well for me. Foreskin stays back almost all of the time and adjustments have become quite rare.
I love the feel, it's very smooth. I didn't know it, but it turns out to be much much more hygienic, no more build up of 'cheesy' materials.
Primary reason I did it for was making the head less sensitive and more durable. Both succeeded. I last longer and bleed almost never again when jacking off.

Reactions: camchain

CircumKinky

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I like the way it feels. I've been curious about cut guys and circumcision so it's that in between of wanting to feel what it's like