rolling

Just Browsing
Media
so i think i saw this on thundersplace. some guy was talking about using a bottle of hair spray like a rolling pin on his penis. the idea was, after a hot shower, he put it up on his bathroom counter and rolled it out like dough or something. he may have referred to it as a jelq roll. has anyone tried this?

i've done it a couple times, notice some immediate results, but nothing that sticks around for my next erection (yet). as recommended from that thread, i applied a fair amount of pressure. it's definitely more thorough than jelqueing by hand. i wonder if it's too thorough though. it was described as an advanced pe technique. i've never reached a point where i couldn't regain an erection after rolling, but i'm worried that a technique like this may be too much and possible cause my penis to be less sensitive. i want it to be bigger, but i also want to be able to enjoy it. any thoughts?

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could see this working only temporary because you would be pulling the skin forward but the bottom skin wouldnt be receiving any blood which would just make excess skin.

Just Browsing
Media
i'm not sure i understand the excess skin thing.

anyway, about three weeks later, i'm up 1/2" in length. so it's finally paid off.