Romaine Barass

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where you can find a full frontal pic of this gorgeous sports hunk?I have a major crush on this stud!Oh yeah before anyone jumps down my throat or gets annoyed that I am once again asking about a nude pic:rolleyes: I have looked all over the internet and have found nothing and that is the only reason I am asking.Otherwise I wouldn't ask and that is the truth.:biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah before anyone jumps down my throat or gets annoyed that I am once again asking about a nude pic:rolleyes: I have looked all over the internet and have found nothing and that is the only reason I am asking.Otherwise I wouldn't ask and that is the truth.:biggrin1:

Sorry. I didn't mean to be such a dick, but alot of people come into the group and act stupid so it's kinda like a thing when you ask for stuff with no recip.

As a peace offering, I'd like to donate the only pic of Romain Barrass that I've found. It's not nude and you might have seen it, but here you go.

Attachments

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't mean to be rude either so sorry.I have seen that picture already and thank you I loved seeing it a second time if you know what I mean!That guy is gorgeous he needs to be strapped to a bed and his bulge oh baby he must be packing!:wink: :wink: :redface: :redface: :smile: