Romance and fucking...or something

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm 27 and I've never been in a committed relationship. Anyone else in that same position here? Much love!

I have developed incredibly intimate relationships though, and might I say have fallen in love? But that is difficult for me to say; I never had sex with any of them. What I experienced was a sexual tension and a physical intimacy that felt like mental foreplay...a divine suspension of sorts. I witnessed our intimacy interrupt and downplay their other romantic relations. I became the pinnacle of their misplaced affections, if only in spirit.

In short, I felt a passive commitment, but not an active one. Now I know that a romance is simply a person who opens all of what they have to me. This person is present always, regardless of context. Everything else gets lost in translation.

Even if I never actually had sex with them, it felt like I did. That presence dropped down into my bones. The bones I'm taking with me to my grave.

So here I am, burning with a passion I've managed to keep bundled inside my heart like a lost hiker on Mount Everest constructing a makeshift igloo. There is a thing inside me that sunshine cannot find. It plays with the heartstrings of anyone who wanders too close. But someone will eventually find that thing,..one way or another...and then they will fuck it until my crotch is burning with a passion taller than Mount Everest.

Only the moon will be able to stop us. That's when we'll set our course for the stars! For that presence will be the only one I need.

Reactions: nippy1