Romance?

Marius2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface: Hi girls....I now this is LPSG, but putting big dicks
aside for the momment..

Do women still love to be romanced? seduced? or both...

Iam a romantic kind of guy....I love to romance and seduce
women..I don't fall into the well hung catergory ( Iam
only 7"x6.5" ) and that doesn't bother me...Iam
comfortable with what I was born with..lol

Getting back to the topic...girls..do want romance and seduction to prelude sex or do you prefer a quick chat, then straight to the bedroom:wink:

Would love to hear your responses:biggrin1:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I would say there is nothing as good as a guy who is comfortable with what he has got regardless of what size he is.

I like to be treated well so maybe romanced is good. I don`t like the idea of seduction really, makes me think of pushed or pursuaded into something. If you are going to have sex with someone its because you both want it, not because one is pursuading the other to.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I love romance, but in a sort of strange way. I hate stupid jewlery, roses that die, candlelit dinners, and crap like that. What really makes me swoon are honest words, creative ways that show how much you care. I once had a man carve a turtle out of wood for me, and scratch on the bottom "I belong to ___" (my name was there). He also once drew me the most incedibly intricate picture of a long horned beetle that clearly too forever. I found that to be the most incredibly romantic gesture on earth. Anyone can do stereotypical stuff that media tells you women love, but the man that knows me well enough to do something that I find romantic really can get me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with IS but I also agree with her that romance isn't the steretypical bringing flowers, gifts, candlelight and reading poetry that it's often portrayed as. To me romance is a guy doing something that illustrates exactly how well he knows me and doing something that he knows will make me melt.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering your original question, I can only reply with an old hat. So yawn now, and take a nap: It depends on the situation. Okay, old hats aside now, get down on the subject.

Yes, I like being seduced. A quick chat before you get down for the roll between the sheets is something that even I rarely ever do, prelude by taking a few drinks together, going out, and working towards the bedroom slowly is not only a good way to assess each other's likes and dislikes, it's also a tension builder. Of course you could say that this way of skirmish is only show, while the intentions are secretly clear, but that doesn't make it wrong, right? Show some patience, man!

The best way of seduction is through attention, there really are no fixed waypoints. For example, I don't like it too sweet: No sweet-talking, don't sashay around me all night, don't take me to dinner to places where you would not go if it wasn't for the intention of bedding me. Be yourself, talk straight: I like it down-to-earth. Don't try to put a joke into every second sentence that you say, and don' try to break the silence if no word has been said for five seconds. And if you have done something that I don't like, don't put yourself under pressure to work it out: Do it better next time. I'll leave the rest for your imagination to work out.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SINCERITY thats the most romantic thing a man can give me. when his words and actions are obviously from the heart and honest, you can bet thats it- I am going to fall ass over tit in love with him, again and again