Romanian Muscle: ALEX CEOBANU

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Good looking bloke can't deny that. Cracking torso too. But it looks like someone has clicked "enlarge torso by 125%" on some sort of computer. he just looks out of proportion. Probably knock off the max lift a bit, and just concentrate on high reps.

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
He's nice looking and fit, but this is Large Penis Support Group . . . if you don't have a nice cock shot of him, or VPL, why do people bother posting stuff like this? There are 1000s of such pics on the Internet. Let's see his cock, and then we can reassess. M'kay?

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
He's nice looking and fit, but this is Large Penis Support Group . . . if you don't have a nice cock shot of him, or VPL, why do people bother posting stuff like this? There are 1000s of such pics on the Internet. Let's see his cock, and then we can reassess. M'kay?
Agree, I was thinking the same thing. I'm beginning to wonder if Michigan Rico is related to former member jasondawg ?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Because I thought the guy was really hot and some others might think so, too. Dumbass me.

Agree, I was thinking the same thing. I'm beginning to wonder if Michigan Rico is related to former member jasondawg ?

That's a rather disappointing comment--especially coming from a veteran poster. But...after all the "drama" surrounding Jasondawg, both real and imagined, and his demise from LPSG, the quality of posts on this forum went to hell IMHO. (Say what you may about Jasondawg, he did post some great pics!) So I wanted to help fill the gap. Are all my posts winners...absolutely not. I do, however, post pics of guys who appeal to me and are usually a bit more obscure so that we're not all seeing pics of the same guys repeatedly recycled. Maybe my taste is f'kd, maybe not.

But since by implication you purport to have impeccable taste in men, have at it. I'm sure we'll all be seeing some fantastic posts from the two of you in the near future which the rest of us can use as a prototype for quality posting.

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
You are far too sensitive. I love your posts when the guy in it shows his cock, or bulge or whatever. That's all i am saying. I am not attacking your taste in men, just this set of pics, that had no cock to see. That's why I am here--to discuss, look at, jack off to, and write about cock. That IS the basis for this forum. And on a smaller point, is this guy a celebrity?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are far too sensitive. I love your posts when the guy in it shows his cock, or bulge or whatever. That's all i am saying. I am not attacking your taste in men, just this set of pics, that had no cock to see. That's why I am here--to discuss, look at, jack off to, and write about cock. That IS the basis for this forum. And on a smaller point, is this guy a celebrity?

He is in Romania, lol. And, BTW, you inadvertently left "to post cock" off your LPSG "to do" list. Ya know, every little bit helps others complete their "to do" list..."so let's start sharin'." :biggrin1: