Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey all,
I'm looking for some romantic ideas to do with my gf...:redface:
I'm really ran out of ideas (And i'm really creative guy... belive me:wink:)

once, i supprised her at her house (after she came back from a girls night that i arranged with her best friend).
when she came back i was waiting for her in the living room (wearing nothing :p). than she saw me and said "wow! ur crazy! u scared me to death! what ur doing here?"
and i just told her that i frogot something from yesterday and she asked what did i frogot and i just took my guitar and start singing and playing her the "i'm yours"/bruno mars song...
she was so supprised that she didn't know what to say :)

later on i put some salsa music (one of her favourite things) and we dance for about 2 hours...
than when we got really sweaty (dancing salsa can be a bit exhausting :wink:)
she said that she's going to take a shower (and i said that ill join her later on and re-arrange the livingroom).
she took her shower and saw that start calling my name and i didnt answer her..
so she came back to the living room and saw a huge puppy pouffe that i bought her
(no need to say that she supprised me too later that night in her bedroom - but thats another story ;)

anyway, do any of you got some more crazy/romantic/breaking the routine suggestions? :biggrin1:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The dancing sounds really cool...so does the singing, very romantic. however Bruno Mars (do not like) doesn't appeal to me. I don't know what a puppy pouffe is but personally, I am too old for stuffed animals.

I would do just about anything for someone who brought me a cup of coffee just the way I like it in bed. I never had that before. I think whatever gesture feels genuine and from the heart is super romantic. It does't necessarily have to be a grand gesture...maybe grand in its intention, but that's it.

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've always liked the "follow the arrows/signs" thing. Kinda fun, especially if it makes a detour or two, until it reaches the destination. Each sign along the way could tell her how you feel about her and to continue to hear more (this would really work for a proposal setting, in my head anyway lol) kinda end with her finding you on one knee, etc etc...of course, changing it to whatever you would like her to find could work.

Also like others have said, the small things that don't seem big or important can really add up and make her feel like you really care. (washing the car, bringing breakfast to her in the morning, taking her out to a special dinner, gifting her favorite book... just all that stuff. In the end, its not the big extravagant things that (not that they arent bad lol) make it, its all the small things that add up. Just throw the big ones in there every now and then ;)

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My honey does a lot of romantic things but I love the little things...one of my favorite is when he writes me a note or notes and hides them in the house/car/purse etc so that I find them randomly...just a sweet msg that tells me to have a great day/he loves me or something that promises a sexual favor. :wink:

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thank you everyone!

it's true that the small things are the important ones but the other stuff we do is to spice things up in our relationship and break the routine (we do the small things almost all the time [it's a great thing!])

we drove horses together, i wake her up some day (or should i say night) in about 4am just to drive to a place near by and see the sunset with her, she even bought me a free juping ticket (Which i returned because im afraid of haights)..thats kinda stuff reallly can change the whole relationship because its never "gets old..."

any more ideas?

p.s - we do the same,poultrygal, writing notes is one of the most sexy/romantic things to do :)

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
have you ever had a couples full body massage....they put 2 of the massage tables in the same room and usually decorate it with candles and dim the lights...they are very romantic

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the help her out camp.. errands.

i pretty much knew the girlie's weekly to-do list, every so often i would make sure everything on her to-do list was done. just to give her free time, without anything nagging to get done.

she frippin loved the free time.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I called my wife's boss one time to set up a couple days off for her (a Thursday & Friday)with out her knowledge. I made reservations at a beach hotel. We got up and ready for work on Thursday as usual, but after I dropped her at her job, I went back home and packed up the car. Added a few extra surprises in my bag. Then headed back to her work, went into her office and asked her to come to the car with me. Had an awesome surprise weekend!!
(Plus I got lucky and somehow managed to pack EVERYTHING that she needed!!) !

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I called my wife's boss one time to set up a couple days off for her (a Thursday & Friday)with out her knowledge. I made reservations at a beach hotel. We got up and ready for work on Thursday as usual, but after I dropped her at her job, I went back home and packed up the car. Added a few extra surprises in my bag. Then headed back to her work, went into her office and asked her to come to the car with me. Had an awesome surprise weekend!!
(Plus I got lucky and somehow managed to pack EVERYTHING that she needed!!) !

great idea!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who knew there were so many romantic people here at lpsg...

Glad to hear others are sensitive and thoughtful and as into enjoying doing that kind of unexpected stuff for their partners as I do.....

Right on, MickeyLee...taking over and doing the grunt and boring housework or yard work, laundry...whatever....is always appreciated and usually there is a prize awarded later...:biggrin:

Sometimes the simplist of things are the best show of your feelings....and appreciated the most...

I always enjoy receiving and giving:
A surprise candlelight dinner with her/his favorite dishes and wines...

An "unexpected" detour from a trip to the mall....to enjoy a picnic in the country, or in a secluded park area...."where are you going? This is not the way to the mall?" :smile:

A local weekend stay at a nice hotel with all the meals eaten in....

Surprise tickets to a Broadway show that I know they thought they would miss....

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Who knew there were so many romantic people here at lpsg...

Glad to hear others are sensitive and thoughtful and as into enjoying doing that kind of unexpected stuff for their partners as I do.....

Right on, MickeyLee...taking over and doing the grunt and boring housework or yard work, laundry...whatever....is always appreciated and usually there is a prize awarded later...:biggrin:

Sometimes the simplist of things are the best show of your feelings....and appreciated the most...

I always enjoy receiving and giving:
A surprise candlelight dinner with her/his favorite dishes and wines...

An "unexpected" detour from a trip to the mall....to enjoy a picnic in the country, or in a secluded park area...."where are you going? This is not the way to the mall?" :smile:

A local weekend stay at a nice hotel with all the meals eaten in....

Surprise tickets to a Broadway show that I know they thought they would miss....

thanks
it's important to stay romantic

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
take her to an art museum, the cafe' for lunch and an afternoon at an arboretum or gardens. never know what you may find in the woods.

true...but cafe for launch and a tour in the museum are kind of a regular things we do...im looking for something more exciting (although its still great ideas!)

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I believe the most romantic things you can do can't happen by following someone else's advice.
The very nature of a romantic idea is that it really comes from the heart, it doesn't need to be complex, grand, or expensive, it just needs to be genuine.

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not very romantic and I wouldn't know where to start.

I like all the ideas especially the hidden notes. Please keep them coming...

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I believe the most romantic things you can do can't happen by following someone else's advice.
The very nature of a romantic idea is that it really comes from the heart, it doesn't need to be complex, grand, or expensive, it just needs to be genuine.

true

thats why I'm not looking for something expensive...just some new romantic ideas :)

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Each of you write down 10 things you think are romantic. Put them all in a hat. Once a week, say Sunday, draw one. Plan this date for one day or evening before the next draw.
Anticipation is often a very good incentive for romance.

done that was awesome! thanks buddy!

anyone have some more crazy romantic things to do?