Romantic Ideas

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about serving her breakfast in bed and hoping for a reward afterwards.

thats not very romantic. you don't do something for someone you love and expect something in return...

so not sure about her personality or taste but

1. Go out for breakfast together and walk around town. Buy her flowers at the flower shop and maybe go to a museum... etc etc etc. mix and match your options

2. Go for a bike ride by the boardwalk and simply share a hot dog on the pier during sunset.

3. Take her to see a play, or concert. then dinner.

if you're on a budget.

4. Rent a movie both of you haven't seen, buy popcorn and candy whatever and have a movie night.

and working on what you said.... go out dancing, dont just do it at home.

the most Romantic thing you can ever do is to show her that you she still means the world to you and think about her. I've come to know that women like the little things and small surprises.

Like I'm very easy to please and I have no idea why my ex found it so hard to be romantic but anyways hope this helps.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a wonderful thing to do with your partner. My partner and I have done it on a few occasions. The massage relaxes him so much he falls asleep!

have you ever had a couples full body massage....they put 2 of the massage tables in the same room and usually decorate it with candles and dim the lights...they are very romantic

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Or if a massage can't happen, there is no reason that you cannot give her a full, sensual body massage yourself....chocolate strawberries and champagne in bed, nice music in the background......and the following morning, tickets to something she has been looking forward to.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Or if a massage can't happen, there is no reason that you cannot give her a full, sensual body massage yourself....chocolate strawberries and champagne in bed, nice music in the background......and the following morning, tickets to something she has been looking forward to.

sound great! Thanks!

any more romantic ideas? :biggrin1:

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my wife and I were dating, one day I packed up our bikes, overnight clothes, some wine and candles and when she came home from shopping on a weekend morning, I drove us to a local lake. We road the trails, cuddled on the shore, then headed to a local hotel were I booked a suite with a spa tub. After her soak and some wine, I gave her a long foot and back rub. We must have made love 3 times that night, it was very romantic and relaxing. We try to do this escape trip every year now. Funny memory from the first time was answering the hotel door for the pizza delivery guy, holding a towel around my waist with a raging boner poking out the top.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Damn bro, seems like we should be asking you for ideas, lol.

How embarrassed would she get? I guess it depends on her level of getting embarrassed and how public you could take it.

A friend of mine did something sweet a while back where he got everyone involved in a short film, kinda corny and funny, about her and while she was awesome; left her alone one night in the living room while she watched it.

As it ended he entered and had made her an amazing meal!

I thought that was nice.