Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey did anyone see the episode of Rome that had the slave in it with a huge cock? One of the women on the show was giving him to another woman as a present. It was really big and i was wondering who he is and if there are any pics of him

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm sure you could find some pics on this site.

awesome show though. i'm sad it's almost over.

Will did you see last Sunday when Poulo came running down the stairs for help. Finally, he showed something. I stopped it and played it over and over to get a good view.. not too big,... but it was sure worth the wait for me!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will did you see last Sunday when Poulo came running down the stairs for help. Finally, he showed something. I stopped it and played it over and over to get a good view.. not too big,... but it was sure worth the wait for me!
Sadly, not too big is the understatement of the year (besides "mistakes were made"). Maybe he's a grower.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

i did! the phone rang so, i almost missed it. i couldn't see much though. i wonder why it took SO long for Ray to go frontal. and why was it so damn dark?!?!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really dig Kevin McKidd, who plays Vorenus! He looks very "Roman" and is handsome and in very good physical shape. He did appear once naked in a rear shot but nothing frontal so far. He's also done some sex scenes with various women on the show.

In fact, I was hoping that he and Pullo (sp?) would have a sex scene with each other because they were such close friends and had been through so many adventures together. I think Pullo definitely had a "man-crush" (or a "bro-mance") on Vorenus. In the most recent episode, they hugged and gave each other kisses on both cheeks when they parted company.

At any rate, I also perked up when I saw Pullo's brief frontal nude shot. I was a little disappointed at the apparent small size of his tool. :frown1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really dig Kevin McKidd, who plays Vorenus! He looks very "Roman" and is handsome and in very good physical shape. He did appear once naked in a rear shot but nothing frontal so far. He's also done some sex scenes with various women on the show.

In fact, I was hoping that he and Pullo (sp?) would have a sex scene with each other because they were such close friends and had been through so many adventures together. I think Pullo definitely had a "man-crush" (or a "bro-mance") on Vorenus. In the most recent episode, they hugged and gave each other kisses on both cheeks when they parted company.

At any rate, I also perked up when I saw Pullo's brief frontal nude shot. I was a little disappointed at the apparent small size of his tool. :frown1:

Another hot shot during the 'slave fuck on the table'. After Poulo fucked her from behind, they showed the broken glass on the floor... and 3 little drips of something..... damn... the mind runs overtime with shots like that.
I also think that he will find out that it was her giving Irenie those herbs to abort her and then killed her and when he finds that out, I think... he'll fuck her one more time and kill her the way he did Cicero.
I like Kevin McKidd as well although, not as much as Ray... also, during the sex he seems to me to be really mechanical in his technique where as Poulo knows how to throw a fuck! Anthony used to fuck like that in the begining but I think he's getting all fucked out.

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i too was sooooo overly upset about his frontal shot....i must admit i was reviewing and pausing over and over trying to get a clear look (thank god for Tivo). maybe thats why it was so fast and dark, he might not be a very proud Roman. He's still a total fuckin daddy!!!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's over. Vorenus is dead. Mark Anthony is dead ( i really got to hate him toward the end ) Octavian has had his triumph. Agrippa and Octavia WILL get together. Attia will continue to be a bitch. Poulo has his son and, the world goes on.

Now lets all meet April 1st on Showtime for 'The Tudors'. It looks like it's going to be pretty good, too.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's over. Vorenus is dead. Mark Anthony is dead ( i really got to hate him toward the end ) Octavian has had his triumph. Agrippa and Octavia WILL get together. Attia will continue to be a bitch. Poulo has his son and, the world goes on.

Now lets all meet April 1st on Showtime for 'The Tudors'. It looks like it's going to be pretty good, too.

LOL...i heard the Tudors was TV14. I want sex, nudity, violence, and curisng dammit! Rome is leaving a huge viod.

Octavian was a giant asshole in that ep. I really hate him now. (but that clip of him fucking Livia was fantastic.)
I screeamed "you go, girl!" when Atia told Livia off. It was sad when she saw that figure of Antoy of the end....

Overall, a fantastic end to a fantstic series.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL...i heard the Tudors was TV14. I want sex, nudity, violence, and curisng dammit! Rome is leaving a huge viod.

Octavian was a giant asshole in that ep. I really hate him now. (but that clip of him fucking Livia was fantastic.)
I screeamed "you go, girl!" when Atia told Livia off. It was sad when she saw that figure of Antoy of the end....

Overall, a fantastic end to a fantstic series.

I agree with you about the slap from Livia... But I was really waiting for him to be the sadist. Remember he said he from time to time would hit her and use a soft whip. Nice turn around. And I guess one of the best lines of all was Attia when she was explaining the 'line of presidence' to Livia.. 'you do what you want but I'm first'
I'll miss it.