Rome

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by fizzyjizz, Mar 14, 2007.

1. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey did anyone see the episode of Rome that had the slave in it with a huge cock? One of the women on the show was giving him to another woman as a present. It was really big and i was wondering who he is and if there are any pics of him

2. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm sure you could find some pics on this site.

awesome show though. i'm sad it's almost over.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Here is the previous thread on this topic, from when we discussed it last season.

4. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Will did you see last Sunday when Poulo came running down the stairs for help. Finally, he showed something. I stopped it and played it over and over to get a good view.. not too big,... but it was sure worth the wait for me!

5. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Sadly, not too big is the understatement of the year (besides "mistakes were made"). Maybe he's a grower.

6. underblue

underblue New Member

can anyone get the link to work??

7. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Probably should have checked that. Here is the photo that was previously posted here somewhere. And one of James Purefoy, also.

Attached Files:

8. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i did! the phone rang so, i almost missed it. i couldn't see much though. i wonder why it took SO long for Ray to go frontal. and why was it so damn dark?!?!

9. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I really dig Kevin McKidd, who plays Vorenus! He looks very "Roman" and is handsome and in very good physical shape. He did appear once naked in a rear shot but nothing frontal so far. He's also done some sex scenes with various women on the show.

In fact, I was hoping that he and Pullo (sp?) would have a sex scene with each other because they were such close friends and had been through so many adventures together. I think Pullo definitely had a "man-crush" (or a "bro-mance") on Vorenus. In the most recent episode, they hugged and gave each other kisses on both cheeks when they parted company.

At any rate, I also perked up when I saw Pullo's brief frontal nude shot. I was a little disappointed at the apparent small size of his tool. :frown1:

10. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another hot shot during the 'slave fuck on the table'. After Poulo fucked her from behind, they showed the broken glass on the floor... and 3 little drips of something..... damn... the mind runs overtime with shots like that.
    I also think that he will find out that it was her giving Irenie those herbs to abort her and then killed her and when he finds that out, I think... he'll fuck her one more time and kill her the way he did Cicero.
    I like Kevin McKidd as well although, not as much as Ray... also, during the sex he seems to me to be really mechanical in his technique where as Poulo knows how to throw a fuck! Anthony used to fuck like that in the begining but I think he's getting all fucked out.

11. hookedup71

hookedup71 New Member

i too was sooooo overly upset about his frontal shot....i must admit i was reviewing and pausing over and over trying to get a clear look (thank god for Tivo). maybe thats why it was so fast and dark, he might not be a very proud Roman. He's still a total fuckin daddy!!!

12. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's over. Vorenus is dead. Mark Anthony is dead ( i really got to hate him toward the end ) Octavian has had his triumph. Agrippa and Octavia WILL get together. Attia will continue to be a bitch. Poulo has his son and, the world goes on.

Now lets all meet April 1st on Showtime for 'The Tudors'. It looks like it's going to be pretty good, too.

13. mike ray

mike ray New Member

14. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
  15. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL...i heard the Tudors was TV14. I want sex, nudity, violence, and curisng dammit! Rome is leaving a huge viod.

Octavian was a giant asshole in that ep. I really hate him now. (but that clip of him fucking Livia was fantastic.)
    I screeamed "you go, girl!" when Atia told Livia off. It was sad when she saw that figure of Antoy of the end....

Overall, a fantastic end to a fantstic series.

16. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:

I agree with you about the slap from Livia... But I was really waiting for him to be the sadist. Remember he said he from time to time would hit her and use a soft whip. Nice turn around. And I guess one of the best lines of all was Attia when she was explaining the 'line of presidence' to Livia.. 'you do what you want but I'm first'
    I'll miss it.

Draft saved Draft deleted