Romeo Lacoste

Alexajuele

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not gonna lie I find Romeo sexy as hell lol don’t really care for that drama he was in it all seemed one sided to me I just wanna see what he looks like naked
One sided drama? Are you kidding me ? Him talking to underaged girls and requesting to meet with them is "one sided drama?" Sounds like a federal crime to me y'all gay guys on here seriously crazy y'all will overlook anything for the chance to get a look at some naked man pictures

Chimera03

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One sided drama? Are you kidding me ? Him talking to underaged girls and requesting to meet with them is "one sided drama?" Sounds like a federal crime to me y'all gay guys on here seriously crazy y'all will overlook anything for the chance to get a look at some naked man pictures
It was one sided because you can’t say nothing about the girls without someone spitting out “victim shaming” them girls even admitting to flirting with him and leading him on just to mess with him then started acting innocent about it. No body says anything when it’s the underaged girl hitting up an older dude but it’s a huge thing if the guy does it. Not saying he’s innocent but equality is a thing just because they’re underaged and “don’t know better” don’t mean shit he ain’t innocent and neither are them girls everybody is to blame that’s why I said one sided because everybody talking mad shit about him but are all “awww those poor girls ” them girls weren’t innocent either. Put blame where it’s due

Chimera03

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m always fascinated by people shitting on a certain thread yet they willingly came here in the first place. Now that’s one sided lmao
Honestly lol they’ll sit there and talk mad shit but will constantly come on to look for a new post

Reactions: SendNoods

Alexajuele

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m always fascinated by people shitting on a certain thread yet they willingly came here in the first place. Now that’s one sided lmao
Never said I didn’t wanted to look but acting like he didn’t do what he did is really ludicrous and stupid

Reactions: 02102 and enitanxs

Chimera03

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never said I didn’t wanted to look but acting like he didn’t do what he did is really ludicrous and stupid
that whole drama of his was stupid. Yes he fucked up. But I like the fact that nobody talked about how those girls were also baiting him. No one is saying Romeo is innocent cuz he’s not but those girls were also at fault and just over played victim. They clearly wanted clout because if it was only about justice they would’ve gone to the police but no instead they were doing interviews and putting it on social media. No is saying he is innocent but those girls weren’t innocent either