Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahahahaha HE didn't release shit. Only what he needed to release to continue his ongoing charade, he did this in an effort to change the conversation from his highly insulting remarks when he disparaged nearly half of America. .
This is equivalent to the release of that bogus tampered with video showing the 757 jet crashing into the Pentagon....... ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
When he releases 10+ Years af REAL TAX RETURNS as President OBAMA has done and not some damn pitiful statement , then he may have a leg to stand on. We will not see that and I think everyone knows why !!!!

HH

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing you didn't read the article?

Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.
38% of what he made over 20 years went to taxes and charity.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, a Tea Party site?

How about something a bit more impartial?

Romney Releases 2011 Tax Returns - NYTimes.com

One full return and some summaries? Well if the President's long form certificate was what was needed then shouldn't Romney also release full returns and not summaries?

I also love the fact that should Romney lose(and he will) he can still amend his return and take the full deduction. Makes one wonder if he only pulled this little trick to make himself look good simply for the campaign.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also love the fact that should Romney lose(and he will) he can still amend his return and take the full deduction. Makes one wonder if he only pulled this little trick to make himself look good simply for the campaign.

That is PRECISELY what he is doing.

HH

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site I linked to is Romney's campaign site.
Let me get this right, Romney has donated AND PAID more than most people will ever ever see, and he's still a bad guy.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm guessing you didn't read the article?

38% of what he made over 20 years went to taxes and charity.

Ohh dear GOD NO! I already knew from far more credible sources than a RWNJ attempt at journalism.
A SUMMERICAL STATEMENT OF 20 YRS DOES NOT 20 YRS OF TAX RETURNS MAKE.

HH

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The site I linked to is Romney's campaign site.
Let me get this right, Romney has donated AND PAID more than most people will ever ever see, and he's still a bad guy.
TWITCHY is a part of the Romney campaign? If so, they are so craptastic they make Fox News look legit.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyway, this destroys Senate Majority Leader's claim that Romney paid no taxes. Will the American people get an apology from this liar?

Ummmm The present and future Senate leader did NOT say that.
He merely reiterated what he was told by a source who knows Flopney well from his days of being a Vulture Capitalist at BAIN.

HH

h0neymustard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm The present and future Senate leader did NOT say that.
He merely reiterated what he was told by a source who knows Flopney well from his days of being a Vulture Capitalist at BAIN.

HH

These are two perfectly consistent posts.
Perhaps, for Reid, the word came from the source HH alludes to.
Just sayin'.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*yawn* 1 year of tax returns is cute but the sitting President has released all of from prior years. If the current president can fulfill the full disclosure on his personal finances then so can his challenger.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
soooo...

romney pays around 15% tax - he donates 30% to charity... isnt it that up to 50% of your donations are tax reducing? (50% of 30 is 15, fits quite good his tax-rate)

at the end, he payd 30% to something we cant follow in total, but payd no tax

but serious - 13%?!?

Last edited:

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
but serious - 13%?!?

13% of his onshore accounts for one year, a year he knew he was running for pres. what we need to see is what he gave McCain and especially what he paid (or did not pay)when he was running bain, and not running for pres.

and good link sargon! its often more important to understand why someone does something, rather than pay attention only to what they do.

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, here's a question: He supposedly did not claim the full $4 million dollars in charity on his tax returns, instead claiming only $2.4 million dollars. If they're going off his tax returns, and he didn't claim the donations on his tax returns, what exactly are they operating off of? His word that he donated in such a way? The tax return itself can be investigated by the IRS, but would they have a reason to audit donations that he isn't claiming on his taxes?

I'm not saying he did, but if he took $4million, donated $2.4million of it and secretly deposited the rest in an account in the Caymans, what would stop him from claiming that he donated it all? The Caymans don't give out account information to anyone (the reason why it is used as a tax shelter), so Romney would appear to not have the money. Only catching the financial transfer, an audit of his firm, or perhaps an audit of the charity he claims to have donated the money to would reveal the truth.

But the kicker to that little theory? Even if the very unlikely happened and Romney was caught, he still wouldn't get into trouble, because while he would have lied about what he did with the money, he paid taxes on it anyways. No harm, no foul in the eyes of the IRS.

Again, only a theory, but I'd cock an eyebrow at anyone who would choose to make tax deductible donations, then choose to not declare some of them just so he could pay taxes. Add in the fact that Romney has commented favorably upon plans to eliminate taxes on capital gains, which as he himself said "Under that plan, I'd have paid no taxes in the last two years." and I find the tax return even more questionable. The mastermind of said plan, Paul Ryan, is now his running mate, which throws an extra shadow of doubt over his motives. Top it all off with the fact that he refused to release any other tax returns, not even a single extra year to show that such a thing was normal behavior outside of an election year, and that he can at any time after losing the election correct his "mistake" by filing to correct his taxes, and I think this is likely bullshit. Artfully timed and woven bullshit, but bullshit nonetheless.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But, in the end, his taxes don't concern me.
His newfound right wing rhetoric and social service cuts are what really concern me.
And his inability to stick with who he is and where he stands on issues.