Romney's hat in the ring?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, NIC... do me a fave? Contrast posts 8, 19, and 20 in this thread, let me know what you think...

Post 20 seems remarkably weak to me. It relies heavily on "facts" based on "reality" pulled from an article written by someone in the "media." All three of these things are known to have a well-documented liberal bias.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was left with similar impressions of Mormon acqaintances. They assimilated with ease. I never knew them to proselytize or openly judge others. But I suppose the Mormon church as an organization is similar that way--laying low, quietly managing the boy scouts, amassing corporate wealth. But a Mormon president? Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell would surely set out to squash such a threat. Whakos.
Scanjock, I've had quite a few Mormon friends and coworkers, and one former-mormon-missionary lover; they are like any other group - most are pretty cool, a strident few intend to enforce their views upon the universe.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Post 20 seems remarkably weak to me. It relies heavily on "facts" based on "reality" pulled from an article written by someone in the "media." All three of these things are known to have a well-documented liberal bias.
Ah, sorry to disappoint. I didn't realize that I was posting weak material, and I didn't realize that the Washington Times was a liberal outlet. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

D

deleted13797

So is this guy really any worse than the other top presidential contenders?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Romney Wants Gay-Marriage Ban on Mass. Ballot"

He just needs the right gay man to bring him out the closet. He'll be picking out china patterns (and meth labs) like Ted Haggard.

Mormons have secrets. Those missions are excuses for getting all Brokeback. You have to wonder about a religion that doesn't allow you to masturbate until you get married.:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Romney is an asshole. For the record Hillary is against gay marriage also. Im with Nic. Left or right they are all assholes. Why should i even vote anymore.? Give me a reason! Dont tell me my vote counts either...:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Romney is an asshole. For the record Hillary is against gay marriage also. Im with Nic. Left or right they are all assholes. Why should i even vote anymore.? Give me a reason! Dont tell me my vote counts either...:cool:

Well, Hillary's marriage isn't very gay these days. The beyotch is probably jealous.

(I don't want to marry a man anyway. I think that marriage isn't all it supposed to be anyway. I could imagine getting divorced from a guy. It would be awful.)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(I don't want to marry a man anyway. I think that marriage isn't all it supposed to be anyway. I could imagine getting divorced from a guy. It would be awful.)
I'm happy with my relationship as it is now; the only reason I would want to marry him would be for the legal protections and benefits that are the sole privilege of heterosexuals at this point in time.

D

deleted13797

Romney is an asshole.

Why?

For the record Hillary is against gay marriage also. Im with Nic. Left or right they are all assholes. Why should i even vote anymore.? Give me a reason! Dont tell me my vote counts either...:cool:

This is all irrelevant, marriage is a state, not federal, issue.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is all irrelevant, marriage is a state, not federal, issue.
You are so mistaken, Joe2. There are over 1,420 federal laws that deal with legal issues regarding marriage. Yes, it is granted by the states, but recognized by the federal government. So those of us who may not marry in most states, and whose marriages are deemed unrecognized by the federal government, lose lots of legal protections, simply because some people "don't believe in it."