Romo sucks

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. I'm a diehard Dallas fan, and they sucked from top to bottom today. But Romo f'ing sucks. He's awful. 15 minutes of fame...and buh-bye. Never looks downfield. Set an NFL record for consecutive turnovers...inaccurate...best line in the last decade...throws passes when recievers run 'wrong route' 4 times per game...sorry, but he just sucks. Mediocre at best. Have a nice off-season with that bumbling idiot bimbo, Tony.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a Giants fan, i hate seeing the Eagles win anything...but at least it was at the expense of the Cowboys.

and hey...at least you're not a Lions fan.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I can't stand Dallas, but I think Romo's more the victim of a bad system than he is a bad player (not that he's great, but he's mediocre-to-good).

Eliminating some of the distractions around the team wouldn't hurt, either.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok. I'm a diehard Dallas fan, and they sucked from top to bottom today. But Romo f'ing sucks. He's awful. 15 minutes of fame...and buh-bye. Never looks downfield. Set an NFL record for consecutive turnovers...inaccurate...best line in the last decade...throws passes when recievers run 'wrong route' 4 times per game...sorry, but he just sucks.

WHAT? You're NOT blaming Obama?:biggrin1:

Have a nice off-season with that bumbling idiot bimbo, Tony.

I'm sure he will my friend, I'm sure he will:smile: Gotta go get my Vikes jersey ready for the PLAYOFFS (we'll only get to wear that 1 week anyway - peace!)