Ron Ely as Tarzan or otherwise nude...

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of loincloths,.... has anyone got any photos of Ron Ely in a state of undress? I used to lust after him as a kid.

Wonderful flat, ever so slightly hairy, stomach and dimpled chin. He was possibly the first Tarzan not to pull his loincloth up to his chest.

There was anothe Tarzan later with black hair and sideburns and a hairy chest and stomach but I never remember his name. Anyone help?

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of loincloths,.... has anyone got any photos of Ron Ely in a state of undress? I used to lust after him as a kid.

Wonderful flat, ever so slightly hairy, stomach and dimpled chin. He was possibly the first Tarzan not to pull his loincloth up to his chest.

There was anothe Tarzan later with black hair and sideburns and a hairy chest and stomach but I never remember his name. Anyone help?

The hairy chested Tarzan was Mike Henry....

http://www.cathuria.com/bcd/tarzhenry.jpg

and here...

The Mike Henry Gallery at Brian's Drive-In Theater

cheers

Dillon

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks very much, Dillon. What a great site. It's good to find out that they are both as horny as I remember. It has brought back memories to see them. I had forgotten about that scar on Ely's abdomen. It used to fascinate me and seemed to accentuate that central line of hair leading down into his loincloth.

I wonder if any of those episodes are out on video. Having stopped boggling it is time to start Googling, I think.

Cheers.

Reactions: pootenanny

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A picture of Mike Henry sitting on a boatdeck alongside Cheetah :rolleyes: in a movie book was one of the first images I ever jerked off to. Right after a shirtless image of Emilio Estevez in a newspaper caught my attention. Both in glorious black-and-white, showing that I was always destined to be an old-fashioned boy (cue Eartha Kitt playing in the background).

I just thought I'd share that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Withdean

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A picture of Mike Henry sitting on a boatdeck alongside Cheetah :rolleyes: in a movie book was one of the first images I ever jerked off to. Right after a shirtless image of Emilio Estevez in a newspaper caught my attention. Both in glorious black-and-white, showing that I was always destined to be an old-fashioned boy (cue Eartha Kitt playing in the background).

I just thought I'd share that. :rolleyes:

lol...what a cute story!

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Alex, that is a sweet tale indeed. For me it was that Getty boy when he was kidnapped and had his ear cut off. I was at camp at the time and used to have dreams about him and kept a clipping from the newspaper in my trunk.

But to keep this in theme, I will have to add that I used to do the same with the pix of Jan Michael Vincent in his loincloth in the now forgotten film The World's Greatest Athlete. Leave it to Disney to always provide the best young beefcake.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know where youare coming from, Alex :) and, Manraker, I have a thing about Jan-Michael Vincent too. I recently bought "Big Wednesday" ,...again, but this time on DVD and I'm not into surfing!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

One of my typical anally-retentive corrections :rolleyes: --> Mike Henry's tenure as Tarzan (on the big screen) actually came first, and he was scheduled to star in the TV series too. However, after multiple injuries (including a bite to the face from Cheetah), he backed out, and the rôle went to Ron Ely instead.

Some black-and-white scans of Ron Ely:

showing his own injuries from the first season

all tied up with his limbs akimbo :cool:

wrasslin' in da jungle

And a few color images from the internet:

Attachments

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for those great pics, Alex8. I was an adolescent, closeted kid when that show was on TV. I jacked off and off and off imagining licking and savoring his beauty...head to toe.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Thanks, Alex. (Do you ever sleep? :)

That picture of him staked out is exactly how I used to fanatasise about him.
Sadly the only material i have been able to find in the way of his TV series is on VHS tape and I no longer have a video.

And I was always led to believe that Cheetah was such a Nice monkey....Ah, me.