Ron Jeremy And audrey moore In Court

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, the hedgehog hisself getting justice in TV court. Just be thankful it wasn't Judge Judy they hadda contend with.

I can imagine her response if Ron was trying to bullshit her; "Don't jizz on my face & tell me it's lotion."

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always suspected this was destined to be the ultimate culmination of the American justice system. :biggrin1:

One wonders if Judge Jeanine Pirro is silently thinking to herself "gee Ronnie, I always enjoyed your early movies from the 1980s."

The Ponderosa Sun Club just north of Roselawn, Indiana is to nudist resorts as the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is to high fashion runways in Milan, Italy. The late Tom Schmitt got the idea of putting on strip show contests for big bucks from a place down the street called Naked City, the difference being that Tommy stayed clear of the under 18 models unlike Dick Droste. When Tom Schmitt passed away in 1997 his daughter took over and the events have become a big draw for the blue collar truckers in the Midwest.

Here are a couple of good links to the Ponderosa Sun Club:

Nudes-A-Poppin Pageant

Indy.com | Let it all hang out: The unclothed way of life | Indianapolis Entertainment

Last edited: