Ron Jeremy-how he can do this?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by JohnnyBravos, Dec 1, 2007.

1. JohnnyBravos

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. daveypie

daveypie New Member

Just tense your cock muscle!

3. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    For one thing, his cock curves up. Secondly, he's probably got his thumbs on the top tendon of his shaft intensifying the "throb". Try it -you'll be surprised how you can make your cock dance. And, if you can't, then when your dick is hard, hang a towel over it and practice preventing it from falling off - girls (& guys) love that. Knew a guy once with a little 6 incher; but he could make that thing boob and sway. With the towel, it reminded me of a towel hook. He He

4. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    I use mine as a divining rod to find water when I'm out in the desert. :smile:

5. Northland

Gold Member

As one who can achieve full orgasmic release- ejaculation- without touching my penis, it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for me. My first non contact orgasm was when I was in my teens and there have been quite a few since. Some things which help- as indicated above, tense the muscles and release and tense and release and tense and release and tense tense and release and tense tense tense and release. Do this with the eyes closed and the mind on a sexy person and it is a state of blissful ecstasy far beyond description!

Draft saved Draft deleted