RON PAUL, I Heart you.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_N Flay Table, Oct 16, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    My youngest son wants to vote for him but he's only 13 (my son)

3. camper joe

Gold Member

He has many idealist ideals. I doubt he could truly be elected.

4. JustAsking

Gold Member

I was a fan for a while because I my views tend towards Libertarian. I stopped being a fan when I realized how many groups way out on the Christian wacko fringe were supporting him. He is strongly endorsed by Gary North and his father in law, R. J. Muldooney. Gary North was on Ron Paul's staff a while ago.

These guys want to replace American democracy with Christian Reconstructivism, which is a very scary thing indeed. In fact, people like Jerry Falwell say Reconstructionists are scary.

Gary North on why public stonings would be a good thing.

However, I think Ron Paul plays a very useful role in the election process. He is a straight shooter and tends to keep people on their guard and on the issues. He will add value to the election the way Ross Pero did back in the day.

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw Ron Paul interviewed on The News Hour. He has some views with which I do not agree, but he impressed me as someone whose policies are derived from a coherent set of reasonable principles, rather than from marketing techniques or from a set of crazy principles.

6. burns1de

Gold Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd love to be an American citizen for one day so I could vote for Ron Paul. He's not gonna get the Republican nomination, but I can't wait for him to run as an independent so the kooks can whine about him splitting the vote for the lefties and giving the White House to Rudy "9/11" Giuliani in 2008... Oh, here I go predicting the future again! Gotta love those Diebold voting machines.

P.S.: Libertarianism FTW.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Is this Rue Paul's brother?

8. JustAsking

Gold Member

Yes, thats what impressed me, too. He really seems to have a plan, and is not afraid to state it plainly. But I am still wary of his connection to the Rushdooney crowd. They scare the bejesus out of me.

Draft saved Draft deleted