kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
could be anyone for all we know
His coach was asked about it during the weekly press confrence it is him

"
Manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo would not be drawn on the issue, insisting that he 'had nothing to do with it.'
"This is a particular problem for Ronaldinho. I can not control what is on my player's computers," said the coach, to much laughter from the gathered press ranks.
"The only thing I can do is [get] out of the way before this .... blows," finished Luxemburgo to even more laughter."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/26118_intimate_ronaldinho_webcam_video_leaked.html

Luxa brinca e usa termos chulos ao falar de vídeo impróprio em que Ronaldinho seria protagonista | globoesporte.com

Psubttmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the soccer community he is a huge deal... He's really good, been around for a long while now. but If you live in the USA, you probably havent heard of him. as soccer isnt that big of a thing here, and he lives in Italy. and last time i checked he playe for AC Milan

In all fairness the guy on the clip could be anyone with a resemblance to him. IMHO I don't believe it is him. I could be wrong but there isn't enough to go off of.