Ronn Moss

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love the look of this man. He's so fuckin' beautiful! Nude pics? Anyone? Is he hung or averege?

Before someone starts - I searched but all I could find was 'Kate Moss' and some dude named Ron...

stretchher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know about Ron Moss...his acting stinks as Ridge on the Bold and the Beautiful...however, his on-screen brother Thorne is a stud. (Winsor Harmon) I would definitely like to roll around with him. Bet he's got a thick cock.

sham7

Experimental Member
Media
I bet he has a big thick black bush that I'd love to bury my nose in while his cock is down my throat !!!!

Reactions: iacky

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first photo displayed of Ron Moss here is very dated (about 20 yrs or more). He's not bad now but errantly sported a pair of speedos on Bold & Beautiful (Yak!). He has enough bulge to confirm he's a man and I'll leave it at that.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally watch little TV, and am not too into the model-y types of guys on soaps, but I've had a huge crush on Ronn Moss of B & B since I was kid. He's so handsome. It probably didn't hurt that a kid I went to school with looked like he could have been Ronn's son. I had these fantasies... Anyway, here are some pics of him. Seriously, this dude has been hot for 25 years. Note: he does have terrible soap-opera man perms in many pics. When he proposes, I will make him get a haircut.

ron moss8.jpg

ron moss2.jpg

ron moss9.jpg

ron moss10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iacky and Aus_28

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a very hot bod, and a jawbone that can cut glass. So fine. A long time ago, he was in the band Player, who had a hit with their song "Baby Come Back".

Sexymale04

Loved Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ronn moss ex ridge Forrester bold and the beautiful for real you would think after been on one number hit daytime soap Opera been one movie he would drop his underwear pants he seen wearing Speedos on the set of bold and the beautiful now he not on the show got music thing going he needs do movies again