Ronnie from jersey shore morning wood

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
It is big--and Ronnie knows it. He asked for his cock:

"On the season opener, there’s a brief moment when the two boys reunite in Miami. As Ronnie and Vinny pass each other through a kitchen door, the exchange that followed left a lot of people scratching their heads. Vinny asks, “Are you happy with your room?” Ronnie responds, “Oh, yeah. I’ve got you. Give me some c♥ck,” then reaches for his cock." Video here

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Snookie and Vinny had sex... Snookie said that Vinne was HUGE.. I believe her axact words were " it was like trying to push a pin into a watermellon" LOL i love snookie! poor stupid bitch!

Three life lessons here:

#1 White trash never goes out of style
#2 White trash is always your best entertainment value
#3 They crash test Volvo's in Snookie's va-jay-jay

Bigcollegeguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When Snooki and J-Woww put on the trash bags to clean the smush room, they were grossed out to find a magnum condom and J-Woww immediately yelled "Vinnie!" So perhaps the guy's sizes are well known in the house and she knew that only Vinnie is big enough for magnums. Maybe not though. She memorably saw Pauly's pierced dick in season one so she knows how big he is and how big Vinnie is from Snooki. There hasn't been any discussion of how big Mike or Ronnie is but there have been no hints that Ronnie's is anything to write home about.

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Snookie and Vinny had sex... Snookie said that Vinne was HUGE.. I believe her axact words were " it was like trying to push a pin into a watermellon" LOL i love snookie! poor stupid bitch!

Her quote was actually ... "It was like trying to squeeze a watermelon into a pin hole." Now who really believes Snooki has a pinhole down there?

Then, a while later, before they went to the beach, Snooki said her stomach hurt, "... Something doesn't feel right." I guess old Vinnie rearranged her down there.

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if they would have showed the rest of the clip after he went to the fridge you would have seen his morning wood sticking out. watched it on MTV when the episode aired. Very nice

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight