Ronnie Kroell (Make Me A Supermodel) posing for PLAYGIRL

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male models do not and I repeat do not make any money. You become famous for a while and then you are forgotten. even when you transition into acting you still go through being an extra first for years before you do it. And don't say Tyson because Tyson was apart of the supermodel era when everyone was being paid. That era is dead and the truth is Tyson doesn't work as much now obviously because he is older but you get my point even the girls don't make that money anymore.

I used that paragraph to basically say Ben needed money. He had a wife and a kid on the way and unlike Jonathan who unknown to the viewing public had been modeling for years before he came on the show as well as him owning his own business, Ben had nothing to fall back on. He had just quit his job and moved to NYC. that's great when you are 18 but not when you are much older with a fam. Besides to be honest he doesn't have the right mindset to make it in the fashion and entertainment industry.

Besides Ben just realized he wasn't cut out for it.

nimble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wtf is he even talking about. Dude spend his life maintaining his BODY image to suit societies standard of beautiful. Clothes or not he is a fromula. This is just more self promo.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first part of the shoot was supposed to come out May 15 on Playgirl online.
As of May 16, noting yet!

They are supposed to put the magazing back on the racks with his issue coming out this summer.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coming June 15th: Bravo's reality show "Make Me A Supermodel" star Ronnie Kroell has dropped trow for us in a fashion-inspired shoot by acclaimed fashion photographer Lope Navo at NYC's Grace Hotel. For the full shoot, plus an explosive interview with "Dlist" Reality star Kathy Griffin, pick up our next issue of PLAYGIRL - on newstands June 15th! At the same time, we will also release an extended digital special edition of the magazine only available on PLAYGIRL.com.

Ronnie looks great. I definitely remember him from the show. Can't wait to see the playgirl pics.

But he wasn't my favorite male model that season... Ben DiChiara was!

Here's a few pics of them together.

Magical.

Attachments

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sent PG a note about Ronnie's pics and here was the reply as of 5-18-10.

"Thank you for connecting with your friends at Playgirl Support regarding your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience. His photos will be up within the next few days. Don't worry, the long wait will be worth it! "